Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Resident Evil 2 ~Preview Edition~

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Resident Evil 2 ~Preview Edition~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:05 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

JAY007 wrote:
There is a different version of RE3 on the RE3 disc.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:25 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Quote:
I'll email him about it, but he proabably did mean RE2.
I regreat to imform you though, that you've pretty much been trying to talk to a brick wall. Jay's no longer here.
He does say thanks though.

Quote:
There is a different version of RE3 on the RE3 disc.

Yeah, I kinda noticed that after days had passed with no response from the man himself. I have been trying to get ahold of Jay007 for some time now, i've got some codes i'd like to share with him and would like to see what all he's "cooked up" aswell.

Ah, I see. Well the only version within RE 3 that it could be is the TGS (Tokyo Game Show 1999) beta version....a beta version within a final version, sounds weird I know, but still these photos' below would probably explain the "new starting locations" aswell as the "different music and starting weapons". Considering all the weird beta stuff i've encountered that CAPCOM leaves in RE games, it really wouldn't surprise me to find out that's what it is.

Thanks you, I appreciate your responses', LinkMaster, and if you can, have Jay get ahold of me through BioFlames. I would really appreciate it.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:21 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Email sent. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:21 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

JAY007 wrote:
This is most of the data I have collected on it.

Basically the code calls up another title screen with 4 invisible
options. I
have pointed out what those options are, with a list of details. There
is no
mention on the title screen what the version is, which is either
because
that title version was deleted, or the menu hasnt been called 100%.

Cheers.

As to wether I'll release the code, its possible, I only didnt due to
severe
lack of interest. It's only for GCN though, I have no interest in
porting it
to other versions.

Options Available In Order

Hard------------Normal
Easy------------Mad Jackal

Hard Mode

Introduction FMV = Yes

Starting Items =
Hand Gun
Reloading Tool
Game Inst. A
Game Inst. B

Jill Starts With 10 Item Slots = No

Normal Mode

Introduction FMV = No

Starting Items =
Eagle 6.0
60x Handgun Bullets
Shotgun
30x Shotgun Bullets
Blue Gem
Reloading Tool

Jill Starts With 10 Item Slots = No

Easy Mode

Introduction FMV = No

Starting Items =
Hand Gun
60x Handgun Bullets
Grenade Launcher (Fully loaded with 18x Grenades)
18 Flame Rounds
18 Acid Rounds
18 Freeze Rounds
Reloading Tool

Jill Starts With 10 Item Slots = Yes

Mad Jackal
The minigame automatically starts once picked. Carlos is the chosen
character. There doesnt seem to be any music whatsoever for the
minigame.
Quitting takes you to the Mad Jackal menu.

Music Re-arrangements

Several musical changes occur during the game, these are noted here.
For the
most part it seems as if no music will play at all, or only if you
trigger
certain things. Sometimes re-entering this area returns the soundtrack
to
its normal track, sometimes it wont, or the music wont play.

The track names that play in these places are taken from the official
soundtrack.
Some of these maybe incorrect, its difficult to tell some of the bloody
tracks apart

Opening Area - No Music
Area with Dario - No Music
First Saveroom - "Watch out for your back"
City Streets [Daylight] - No Music
Zombie Attacking Brad Scene = "The Park"
Conversation with Brad Scene = "The Clock Tower"
Uptown Saveroom = "Watch out for your back"
First Encounter With Nemesis = No Music
R.P.D. Main Hall - No Music
Police Station 1F - "Dont Come Any Closer"
Police Station 1F Boarded Hallway - "Dont Come Any Closer"
Police Station 1F Briefing Room - "Dont Come Any Closer"
Dark Room = "Watch out for your back"
Police Station 1F By Stairs - "Dont Come Any Closer" (Only when enemies
killed)
Police Station 2F = "Dont Come Any Closer"
Stars Office = "Dont Come Any Closer"
Police Station 2F Nemesis Entering RPD = "Abrupt Gunfire"
City Streets [Night] - No Music
Downtown Area with Charging car - No music as a sidenote the
electricity FX
are extremely high, and go on wether you take the powercable or not.
Downtown Save Area - "Watch out for your back"
Downtown Construction Area - Unknown Track (plays for about 10 seconds)
Brainsucker Arrival Scene - No Music cue
Downtown Construction Area - "Free from fear" As a sidenote this track
ONLY
plays when you kill the 2 brainsuckers that appear, weird.
Downtown Area by Theatre - "The Last Decision"

JAY007 wrote:
Ive taken some pics of the mode in action, Ive uploaded them to the
below
link.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c333/Mant ... 0Evil%203/

Best I can do bud.
Laters.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:05 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I would like to thank you again, LinkMaster. Jay007 joined BF to release the code for that mentioned above. Once again, thanks. :D
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:47 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

No problem. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 pm   Post subject:
All Star Member (300-350)

i'm getting really annoyed now! the more i hear about RE1.5, the more i want to bloody play the 60%/80% of the game that is out there somewhere :anger:

this game just has to be released to the public.