Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - requests for sigs!

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:49 am

requests for sigs!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:31 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Thanks

[quote="Mr. Crow"]just clone yourself 7 times and
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:35 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Thanks so much Epsilon! I will send these to him immediately.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:26 pm   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

umm i would like to request a sig of celebi??(the pokemon)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:53 am   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:46 pm   Post subject:
Infinite Poster

(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:18 pm   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

omfg thank you osm uch they are so awsome but no to bother but can you put one with celebi attactking and lookin evil plz if itz no to muhc tourble
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:37 am   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

provide the pic....ill provide the sig....simple.....
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:12 pm   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

nevermind but thank you so much i really like them
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:59 am   Post subject:
Banned

how do i put a sig at the bottom of my page, and can u make me a sig of sonic the hedgehog or possibly the avatar?(aang?)

edit: or maybe one of my pic of sonic/shadow?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:00 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

*cough* You're supposed to post a picture too.

Anyway, here's the fixed HTML (or phbb, whatever) for your sig:

(You can see it by quoting me.) Hey...You're stealing TLD's sig! BURN!

Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:27 pm   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

ooooo....O_O thats funked up
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:55 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Please stop acting like a n00b. =/

Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:11 pm   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

me?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:25 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Yes. People like it when you use proper punctuation, grammer, and spelling. And it's been the policy for... well, just about ever to post pictures with a request.

Anyway, sorry if I came off a bit harsh there, but it's a good idea to spell out your words and use punctuation.

Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:56 am   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

Okay then i will correct myself when i get the time.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:37 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

hah........

i neav use proper grammar or nuthin. hell i dont even correct my typos.

i just keep on keepin on. lol
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:09 pm   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

Well some1 here iz b*******aobut the way the rite

ps..Who toke off my strike i had a strike on my sig

pss..i didnt take it off

Please refrain from using the red colored word outside of The Bar and ISA. Refer to the Swear List in the the rules to see what you can say outside of ISA and The Bar. -SMK
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:42 pm   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

Can someone make a sig with my the words:
"My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie: Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori."

in some way written on it?
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:42 am   Post subject:
Metal Member (150-200)

Could someone make me a sig of Itachi, with a black and redish color scheme?
Here is a pic for inspiration. EDIT: Sorry, it's bigger than I had realized...
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:03 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

Preferable size?
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next