Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:29 pm

SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:08 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

After months of procrastination and Brawling I've finally decided to sit on my ass and make something new. It's a new style actually, don't really know how long it'll stick for myself but, it's definitely a welcome change from the whole grunge scene I've been in for the last few years.

Also, new wallpaper as well!

Just trying new stuff really. Seeing what I like and, I myself feel very proud of the Falcon sig because while I wasn't going for that look, it looked smexy and so I kept it the way it was.

Comments? :)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:33 am   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

Both very crisp and clean. Nice job.
Reminds me of vapour for some reason.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:30 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

It certainly is a change of pace.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:57 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Silver Member

Finally! I did what I've been wanting to do for the longest! Use C4Ds effectively! However, it didn't turn out nearly as good as it could have in the hands of the right person but, for a first (and me usually hating when I try stuff like this for the first time, usually the type to throw it away) I liked what I got! :)

So, HA! Something new and totally friggin' amazing looking (for a first try). I wub it! :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:47 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Triforce Bearer

Its horrible!

That is one of the worst things I have ever seen!

It should be taken off the internet for good!

ARC is better off without it!

It scares away little children because of how ugly it is!

(In case you haven't already figured it out, I'm just yankin' yer chain)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 am   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Infinite Poster

it looks smexy buddy, you've definately been staying sharp, keep it up and good things will come. :)
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:13 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Super Smash Member (350-400)

Turned out great. Marth isn't one of my favorite characters though, but that's just my opinion.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:41 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Silver Member

Very cool! :D
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:22 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Silver Member

I was trying something new with these here, I think they turned out pretty okay, not better than the Marth one IMO but, I liked the colors so... :)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:09 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Blade Master of ARCentral (1400)

Very nice! Needs more cowbell though.. (that and use MSN more often you crazy american! ) :P
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:06 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Excellent as usual.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:24 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Giga Poster (500-650)

There's something about the background I can't put my finger on.
None the less, excellent indeed.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:29 am   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Triforce Bearer

I love it!
(")_(") world domination.)
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:43 am   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Silver Member

Just cooked these two up this morning! My, how I love C4Ds! Anyway... I made this signature based off of an anime I've been watching for the past week, the main character looked freakin' sweet so, I HAD to make a signature out of her, and this is practically what I wanted (albeit, not as good as the Marth sig still I believe).

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:47 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
If it were me I would enhance the red a bit, but its good either way.

Last edited by mikehippop on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile YIM
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:29 am   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Giga Poster (500-650)

Is there blood in that image?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:54 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Silver Member

rwnd wrote:
Is there blood in that image?

A little yeah (on her face) why?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:43 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Infinite Poster

I disagree with the text, otherwise its top notch!
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:27 pm   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Silver Member

TheLuckyDucky wrote:
I disagree with the text, otherwise its top notch!

I always seem to do bad with text, I need some good tuts on what to make text look GOOD. Give me some, TLD, pwease? :(
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:18 am   Post subject: Re: SMK's Avatars and Signatures Latest Works.
Silver Member

New sig and avatar using a new style!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 287 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next