Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - MY checkbook

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:45 pm

MY checkbook

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

I wasn't sure... either way, you're BOTH guilty! *rusty fork stab*

@TS
Thanks. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:19 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
*Tetanus shot*

Is it finished yet? It's far better than it was two days ago.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:27 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

It's no where near finished (actually it's about half done), and with the release of Metroid Other M, it'll probably take an extra week. lol

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:43 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Silver Member

lol

I want to play that game; it looks awesome.

I make a bit over $500 a week but I have over $72,000 in student loans to pay back so that's kind of my priority..
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:54 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

$500 a week? Where the fuck do you work and where do I sign up?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:14 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Silver Member

I'm a full time web developer.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:39 pm   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

Ohh. I actually took pre-college classes for that, but never wanted it as a profession. Mostly cause I suck in the graphics department. Coding is all I'm really any good at.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:08 pm   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

Working on the code for the login page and home page. It's all about the visuals [right] now.

Edit: Curse FireFox and not being able to style checkboxes!

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:59 pm   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

Okay, it's not perfect yet, but have a look: http://linkmaster.shockv2.com/bankrecords/records.php
It's getting there.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:13 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Sweet! ....you should get a Swiss bank account.....>.>..
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:01 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Banned

It sucks now
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:03 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

Yadao wrote:
I suck now

Fixed.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:09 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Banned

Your cat is fixed.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:51 pm   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

Almost finished. Just a couple cosmetic issues to iron out, and everything is complete.
Also, I decided to remove the ability to change the amount of results shown per page. The script for it worked and everything, I just didn't like how the page looked with it on there, and couldn't think of a better place to put it.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:35 pm   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

I'm still going to rewrite the css and remove some useless classes, but other than that....

Project complete. Final public build available here. Username and Password are both test.

The php scripts have been cleaned up and refined. For anyone interested, here's the source with sensitive information removed. And yes, I have used encryption on the login information. Also, access to checking.txt and savings.txt outside of internal php scripting is blocked (further protection).

So, what do you guys think?

Edit: The table in the main page takes up slightly more room than it is supposed to. That's because ******** takes up more room than the actual name.

Also, I completed Metroid Other M 100% yesterday, that's the only reason it's done right now. :P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:19 pm   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Iron Member

Neat
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:32 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Ice Climber (50-100)

Looks great, man... Now, where's ma phone version? >.>
All the bolts and bars were on the inside."

"Guards, Guards" Terry Pratchett
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 am   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

Where's your source of income to actually make use of it?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:24 pm   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Shadow Hacker

James0x57 wrote:
2) Cool cool, I'll show you my idea to get around it tomorrow.

Is it tomorrow yet? lol

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 pm   Post subject: Re: MY checkbook
Silver Member

Well, I'm super busy all day then tired at night. Had a long weekend full of activities, and you said you just wanted it to look at so I figured no hurry.

=P

I'll do it up eventually. Probably friday.
Top Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next