Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:37 pm

The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:01 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Since the new monitor is a ridiculous 1920x1200, i thought id take some hi-res screenshots of portal, as they seem hard to come by (mostly 1024x768 photoshopped ones)

Yays for cube and caek!

Attachments:
File comment: I found this on one of the walls in the last level of portal XD

THE BIG BAD JELLYFISH WANTED.

escape_010001.jpg [830.61 KiB]
Downloaded 9 times
File comment: This is where I work.
escape_010002.jpg [1.28 MiB]
Downloaded 5 times
File comment: This is the sort of dementia you go through to get your caek.
escape_010003.jpg [1.21 MiB]
Downloaded 5 times
File comment: >.< I found it! Finally!
escape_020004.jpg [830.63 KiB]
Downloaded 5 times
File comment: CAEK!
escape_020005.jpg [916.28 KiB]
Downloaded 5 times
File comment: My companion cube and I are now off to our honeymoon.
escape_020008.jpg [1.87 MiB]
Downloaded 8 times
File comment: We escaped!
escape_020010.jpg [1.69 MiB]
Downloaded 6 times
File comment: Radios = Living creatures??

THEORY PROVED.

escape_020012.jpg [1.45 MiB]
Downloaded 7 times
File comment: My loving companion cube on the Lab entrance ^.^
escape_020014.jpg [1.45 MiB]
Downloaded 11 times

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:25 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Silver Member

god I love that game

and lol @ the jellyfish, I've never seen that one XD
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:52 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Awesome
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:02 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

hehehe, if ye want any screenshots, just ask and ill get em up, it only takes a second.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:55 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Could you? I might decide to upgrade.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:23 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

mikehippop wrote:
Could you? I might decide to upgrade.

....what?

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:47 am   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Iron Member

My graphics card is mediocre. Your portal looks a hell of a lot better then my portal.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:43 am   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

ahh, ok.

well, yea, ill grab any you want.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:06 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Iron Member

Well all I need to see is the portal gun with charge or holding something.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:26 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

How bout dat?

Mine is on full settings, 16x AA and 16x AF.

Whats your graphics card?

Attachments:
File comment: GLaDoS
escape_020016.jpg [1.13 MiB]
Downloaded 9 times

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:27 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Iron Member

Ah, yes very nice. I am definitely upgrading.

I have a Intel Express chipset(standard with my PC). It is good enough to play most games, but not without flaws. I was trying to avoid buying a 100-400 dollar chip, but I have decided to anyway.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:40 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

I'm using this:

http://store.memoryexpousa.com/xfxnvge88762.html

Its a bit of a power-hungry monster though.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:14 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Iron Member

That will do nicely. My PC has a lot of power to feed upon.

Now I just need an extra 300 dollars.....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:18 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

ZOMG BIG BAD JELLYFISH HAS A BROTHER!

XD

http://www.the-jambo.com/hl2001.avi

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Iron Member

lol
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:24 am   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

GlaDoS was right, it is bad outside the testing chambers...

Hmm...This place looks both familiar and very friendly...
Attachment:
File comment: This place Looks friendly!
d1_town_010003.jpg [1.68 MiB]
Downloaded 13 times

Its so peaceful here, all the locals are sleeping!
Attachment:
File comment: Its so peaceful here, all the locals are sleeping!
d1_town_010002.jpg [1.23 MiB]
Downloaded 8 times

Whaddya know! Theres even a Ghetto aperture science testing chamber!
Attachment:
File comment: :O Theres a Ghetto aperture science testing chamber!
d1_town_010005.jpg [1.69 MiB]
Downloaded 8 times

^.^ Using my CCTV, I can see the first person for the house warming party has arrived!
Attachment:
File comment: the first person for the house warming party has arrived!
d1_town_010006.jpg [1.23 MiB]
Downloaded 9 times

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:29 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Silver Member

WHaT is thaT? DO Want!
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:55 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
Iron Member

Heh heh heh
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:12 pm   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Heh, i just noticed, its a shame in the first pic, you just can't see the half of a man, hanging from a noose.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 am   Post subject: Re: The Jambo's Graphics (a little of Fan4Lost's)
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Heh, I thought I would try something else out for modding teh games.

Actually made something in the progress this time though. :roll:

Attachments:
CrossGame.jpg [396.34 KiB]
Downloaded 14 times

Top Profile E-mail WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next