Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - LSW Debug Menu

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:20 am

LSW Debug Menu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:04 pm   Post subject:
Blade Master of ARCentral (1400)

thanks my love! :D
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:15 am   Post subject:

sorry to double post but i still don't have my game back.

i did have however the menu addresses (or where i beleive them to be ) and the joker for PAL

so this should be the port over of it:

LSW Debug Menu (non tested)
W8HP-88AD-0V066
19NG-9Y36-3PM2W
DRHR-X4B4-U8WMB
4729-7913-4P96B
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:09 pm   Post subject:

Well the code I attempted above does not work soo...

Debug Menu (Press Z on Menu)
67WJ-N01G-ENH9B
NR1H-6W2B-VC9CZ
0HBH-E4ZX-XNKNZ

I finally got around to hacking this after a long while as I only just got the game back.
My AR disk is in about 50 pieces so its untested but its 99.9% likely to work!
Is tested in GCNrd

~Argon
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:39 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

Excellent. :) I anticipate a similar debug menu in LEGO Star Wars II. That game is going to own so much. :D
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:03 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

You arent wrong there my friend.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:58 pm   Post subject:

Ahh! Lego Star Wars II is due out Monday and they are only going to sell it in GAME?! Whats that all about?

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=67414

My nearest GAME is far away. :/
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:35 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

we knew that aleady, its mentioned on the boards.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:25 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

I wouldnt make the effort personally. It's basically LSW1 with very few new additions. The vehicle sections seem very stupid control wise. I dont know how they managed to mess up Battle of Hoth but they did.

Very dissapointed, but I'll probabally be the only one who thinks that. Yay to be different!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:04 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

There's a deleted level called Anakin's Flight. I can get part of one of the cut-scenes to play, but I've been unable to find the right cut-scene to switch for the most part. Here's what I have. KEEP IT HERE.

Switch GunganCity Cut-scene with Anakin's Flight
057d51e0 1C108000
057d51e4 000600C0
057d51ec 1c170000
057d51f0 001200c0
057dea20 32a6495c
057dea24 00014628
057dea38 32a78f84
057dea3c 0000008e
057dea44 32a79014
057dea48 0015302b
057dea5c 32bcc040
057dea60 00000068

The only cut-scene that plays is the one where the droid army loses its controller and dies. Jar-Jar knocks one over. It isn't in the normal game. ;)

Finish the "Invasion of Naboo" level to see it.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:08 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Nice work. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:29 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

Sweet! Youtube a vid of it!!
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:42 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

I'll have to try sometime later this week. I'm hoping to get the space portion of it working, but so far, I can only get Anakin saying "Oops" with the screen flying around dramatically. :(
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:31 pm   Post subject:

Lego Stars Wars 2 and Gcnrd dont seem to like each other :(
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:33 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

At the DOL screen or when it asks you to insert a disc, remove all memory cards. So GCN told me, having memory cards in doesnt allow it to boot or something.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:37 pm   Post subject:

Yeh i figured that eventually after putting the wrong memory card in.
Top Profile