Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - How to hack codes

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:33 am

How to hack codes

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:13 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

um, jay? i didnt look through the entire thread to see if this has already been asked, but how do the searches and stuff? do i need to hook my gamecube up to my computer or is there a special program that lets my pc read gamecube disks?

please people, im freaking out here, i dont want to follow this guide i found becouse i only have 1 gamecube and i dont want to trash it if i dont have to, please answer!
:nervous:
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:53 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

It's been said many times what you need in order to hack GameCube AR codes. Search around.
Also, Jay's not here anymore. It sucks but it's true.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:17 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Link Master wrote:
Jay007 wrote:
That is why you fail.

How I am supposed to know how to do something I have never done before?
You can't just throw something at me and expect me to instantly know how to do it...

remember posting this? because you're not acting like you remember posting it! :evil:

besides, i dont have time to search through all the posts to find that and its still not quite what im looking forwhen its right there in the open

can someone please just just tell me what i need? and where can i get a lan cable?

come on, cant you just tell me what i need? i know i need a game but what else do i need? like i said i dont have time to read all the posts just to find what i need so stop telling me that it was mentioned earlier! i have a life you know!

Last edited by catboy357 on Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:44 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Link Master wrote:
It's been said many times what you need in order to hack GameCube AR codes. Search around.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:00 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

i could only find 1 post that metioned what you need and i have no idea where i can get the crossover cable, and what does he mean by a broadband adapter?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:09 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

The Nintendo GameCube Broadband Adapter.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:46 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

what is ASM ?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:23 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

*cuts*

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:01 pm   Post subject:
1 - Time Poster

How can you find the address of the gun and what program are you using?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:13 pm   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

Location: between a location close enough to kill you and the edge of the universe
i dont understand anything

can anyone tell me how to hack,wat do i need,and wat is asm and ram and everything that i need to know.

please,

i read every reply and barely understood anything
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:13 am   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

Location: Look near your self! Nobody is there, but I'm here! ...Hua hua ha...
stephan wrote:
i dont understand anything

can anyone tell me how to hack,wat do i need,and wat is asm and ram and everything that i need to know.

please,

i read every reply and barely understood anything

To hack the Nintendo GameCube you need:
-a Nintendo GameCube
-a Broadband Adapter for Game Cube
-a Broadband Adapter on your PC
-a Broadband for PC
-the program GCNrd
-Phantasy Star Online
-a Phantasy Star Online save game on your PC (connected with PC[broadband])

If you have connected the PC with you Nintendo GameCube you have to make a LAN connection with your GameCube from your PC. Then start GCNrd and try to stard the GCN game on your GameCube. If it loads and shows adresses then it's right.

#NOTE: You need a Action Replay from Datel to imput and save the codes, otherwise you have to save them on your PC and put them in your GCNrd.
#TIP: Try out the Crazy MOD! - It's fun 8)
[url]arcentral.net[/url]
Top Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:56 pm   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

Location: between a location close enough to kill you and the edge of the universe
what mod??????
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:52 am   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

Location: Look near your self! Nobody is there, but I'm here! ...Hua hua ha...
stephan wrote:
what mod??????

Crazy Mod for Super Smash Bros. Melee, I think it's good but I don't know how to access the debugger of this Mod (I've only a v1.1 2 PAL converted version) -_-

lG, Amorphis_X
[url]arcentral.net[/url]
Top Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:04 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Where do you get this program for hacking games? I,d like to try this myself
I got ur back HemmyIII!!!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:04 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

There's quite a few things you'll need. Search around and you should see what they are, as it's been stated on numerous ocasions.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:57 am   Post subject:
Smash Member (100-150)

Do you think i should bother buying PSO I+II with a broadband adapter?
GCNrd looks so complicated, is it as hard as it looks?

SSBB friend code:5155-3729-0870
youtube account
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:17 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Maybe with a little pratice and 2 years ago. Right now there's just not much left to be hacked at all, let alone simple stuff that a beginner could do. GameCube hacking is more or less dead at this point, and the cost of getting into it this late in the game just doesn't even out. Unless you want to use it enter large quantity of AR codes really fast, or just like the game PSO in general and plan on playing it, that is. Otherwise, it would be a waste of money for the most part. Unless you were rich, in which case, how about spotting me a $20? 50 of em. lol

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:54 am   Post subject:
Smash Member (100-150)

k well i dont think im gonna bother then.

BTW do people still hack PS2 and Xbox?

SSBB friend code:5155-3729-0870
youtube account
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:16 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Xbox has never been hacked, PS2 I don't know. Most Xbox has are mods, but never a cheat device.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:27 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I really want to learn how to hack but I find this really hard to understand.
:(
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next