Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - GCNrd Compatibility & Problematic Games List -

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:19 am

GCNrd Compatibility & Problematic Games List -

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:19 am   Post subject: GCNrd Compatibility & Problematic Games List -
Fire In My Hole

<center>
Incompatible Games
</center>

The following is a list of games that will not work with GCNrd & GCNrdGUI.
These are due to memory allocation problems, and not due to wrong (m) codes.

007:Agent Under Fire
Resident Evil 4
SSX3
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends II Rise of the Apocalypse (or however its spelt)
Shrek: Extra Large

<center>
Problematic Games
</center>

The following is a list of games that have afew small problems that "may" occur when hacking them for you.

Legend of Zelda OOT
This game "may" have problems booting via the PSO - AR - Game method. (It's the only way to hack the game)

Mario Party 6
Breakpoints freeze the game

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Can only perform full searches on the Pause screen or during battle on the smallest stage.

Freezes if you take a screen shot.

P.N.03
When doing memory searches on this game, the game will freeze after the results, but will then resume awhile after (depending on the size of the search).

Loading the game via the PSO - AR - Game route will stop GCNrd from working, and lose the connection.

Resident Evil

If you try and load this via the PSO - AR - Game method it will not boot.

RoadKill
Freezes on some Read and Execute BP's

Scorpion King
Setting breakpoint read,write & read/writes will crash the game when they hit.

Second Sight

Spiderman 2
Breakpoints sometimes freeze the game

SSX Tricky
When doing memory searches on this game, the game will freeze after the results, but will then resume awhile after (depending on the size of the search)

Starfox Assault
Sometimes while hacking this game, the music will stop playing.
If you try to reset, or quit the current level you are in, the game will crash.

Timesplitters 2
Sometimes while hacking this game, If you try to reset, or quit the current level you are in, the game will crash.

Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Sometimes while hacking this game, the music will stop playing. If you try to reset, or quit the current level you are in, the game will crash.

<center>
Require Multiple (m) Codes
</center>

These games require multiple (m) codes in order to work or hack correctly, usually because GCNrd's hook is being overwritten when it boots the game. These games are usually Demo discs, or collection games, containing more than one game to choose from.

These (m) codes are usually made by Datel, or hackers. This means that these games must be loaded via the AR, by booting the AR via GCNrd, and then loading the game with that (m) code enabled.

This is NOT a fault of GCNrd.

Animal Crossing (PAL)
FZero GX
Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition [Maynot work with AR above 1.09]
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time & Master Quest [Maynot work with AR above 1.09]
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Pretty much 100% of all demo discs on the GCN available

Last edited by Yamishira on Sun May 28, 2006 11:38 am, edited 15 times in total.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:09 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

Scorpion King

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Can only perform full searches on the Pause screen or during battle on the smallest stage.
Freezes if you take a screen shot.

Last edited by donny2112 on Mon May 30, 2005 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:00 pm   Post subject:
1 - Time Poster

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
Doesn't seem to work at all when memory is reserved from the top of RAM - so no GCNrd.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:30 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

I've added these problems, thanks.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:20 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

RoadKill Freezes on some Read and Execute BP's.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:43 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Thanks
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:31 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Has anyone ever had any problems when trying to use GCNrd with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest?
I've tried 3 times now to load it in GCNrd (PSO > AR > OOTMQ) and all the times the GameCube game me this error:

Nintendo GameCube wrote:
An error has occured.
Please turn the power off and refer to your
Nintendo GameCube Instruction Booklet.

Any ideas of to why this is happening? :?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:05 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

List updated, Spiderman 2, and Mario Party 6 have been added to the list.

I've never had the above problem, try cleaning the disc?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:37 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Already did. It's not the disc either. It works fine when I try to play it normally or use Action Replay on it.
I only get the error when I try to use GCNrd on it. :?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:14 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

X-Men Legends has been added to the growing list. So Parasyte reckons, these games should work on GCNrd V2. But will I still care by then. :)
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:45 am   Post subject:
Silver Member

You probably won't care...right...? :lol:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:59 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Not many more games are comming to the cube.
Won't be much longer till GCN hacking dies out altogether...

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:21 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

I think if GCNrd V2 isnt too far away, and I havent sold my GCN by then, it would be nice to finnally hack games I couldnt before. RE4 would definately come to my mind. I also think personally we wont be able to hack the new Zelda, it's a big game, I would have thought Nintendo would be extra careful with it, but who knows!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:53 pm   Post subject:
Metal Member (150-200)

Jay007 wrote:
I think if GCNrd V2 isnt too far away, and I havent sold my GCN by then, it would be nice to finnally hack games I couldnt before. RE4 would definately come to my mind. I also think personally we wont be able to hack the new Zelda, it's a big game, I would have thought Nintendo would be extra careful with it, but who knows!

When is GCNrd V2 coming out? I hope you don't give up the cube, you'll regret not being able to hack RE4, and so will I :cry:

I'll just keep my gamecube and buy all 3 of the Next Gen. Councels. Maybe sell the PS2. I don't know.

*this brings another thought to mind. Would you still be able to hack GC games for the Rev. If it plays them? It says it has Memory Card slots in it for GC.*
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:16 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Bah, I just tried again with this new version of GCNrd that's been out for a while now.
Still get the same BS.

AR > OOTMQ
Works fine, why wouldn't it.

PSO > OOTMQ
Works fine, but unhackable like this. Requires M code to interact with GCNrd.

PSO > AR > OOTMQ
Directly after the beginning where it says Nintendo, the the disc stops spinning and it gives me an error, keeping me from ever hacking it. I don't know if the disc stops spinning before or after the error message though. (Probably before, and it's probably what causes the error.)

Is anybody else having this problem at all, or is it just me?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:33 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Someone on .org has the exact same problem
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:20 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I just tried again and it appears that the disc stops spinning and i get the error message at the exact same time. I wish I knew what was causing this. There are some codes I'd really like to hack for this game. :(

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:27 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

What version of AR do you have?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:54 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:56 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Do you want a copy of my config files?
Maybe your missing an AR hook?

Your version of AR is different to mine btw.
Top Profile