Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Gecko Site GCN Codes

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:40 pm

Gecko Site GCN Codes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

Converted

I noticed that some of the code pages have groups (which I'm definitely going to have to use for the Pokémon XD codes) that separate some codes from the main page. What if you separated codes for the different versions of games that way?

You could have the codes for version 1 on the main page, then the codes for the other versions in groups, or even have them all in groups, with a blank code on the main page and a note saying to select the group for your version. That is, if these groups are real and I wasn't just imaging things. lol

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Fire In My Hole

To be honest I cant be bothered doing this. 99% of my codes are shit anyway. And besides Im sure someone will copy+paste any from here anyway.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:14 am   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

Yamishira wrote:
And besides Im sure someone will copy+paste any from here anyway.

Your codes can't go up on the Wiird Code Database unless you yourself do it, or have TS do it for you, so that won't be happening.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:17 am   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Silver Member

Quote:
I noticed that some of the code pages have groups (which I'm definitely going to have to use for the Pokémon XD codes) that separate some codes from the main page.

No you didn't, that's not true at all. o.O

I'll do it for Jay007's codes on the games I own. Like TimeSpliters 2 and TSFP (but only his NTSC ones). But I cannot do it for others. The game id is REQUIRED.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:02 am   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

James0x57 wrote:
No you didn't, that's not true at all. o.O

Which is why I also said...
Link Master wrote:
That is, if these groups are real and I wasn't just imaging things. lol

Also, it's been a really long time since I've done a RAM dump. I forget how. >.>
Any chance one of you could give me the steps to doing so?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Silver Member

Is your Wii set up for it? Do you even have USB Gecko?

....if you're asking about GCN though. ...oh man that's been like 4 or 5 years. lol

start GCNrd
start PSO, connect to the "internet"
....I think that's it?

The GameID is at 0x80000000 and it's in ascii
Starts with a 'G'
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

Of course I mean GCNrd. Sorry, should have been more specific. :P
What I'm asking, is how do I get a RAM dump using GCNrd.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:03 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Silver Member

You don't need one, just go to the memory viewer in GCNrd.
The very first thing in memory is the GameID.

If you WANT a dump though, just do a 32 bit unknown search for the whole memory and save it. I don't think the GUI has a built in way to do it otherwise.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:40 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

Oh, well that's much easier (and faster). I just thought RAM dump since that's how you explained it.
The Publisher ID is the very next thing after Game ID, right?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:21 am   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Silver Member

The gameid (including the publisher id) is the first 6 ascii characters starting at 0x80000000 in memory.

The publisher id specifically is 16 bits (2 ascii characters) starting at 0x80000004.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:16 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

Soo... do you still want me to add my codes?
Or do you hate me now. :(

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 am   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Silver Member

You can't add your codes until you have the ID's. And then I'll make an account for you.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

Okay, I'll do that.

But do you hate me? :(

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Silver Member

No.

Okay, I made it so you can separate code lists into pages. So versions can go into their own page.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

Cool. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Silver Member

http://geckocodes.org/index.php?c=RMHE08
^ paged game
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

I take it back, that's not cool, at all. It's awesome. lol

Edit: Holy fuck that game has a lot of codes. o.o

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 am   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Silver Member

Yeah, in the history of game hacking, this game has the highest number of codes by over 200% o.o;;
It's both awesome and a pain in frikin arse.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:10 am   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Fire In My Hole

So glad I tend to hack games nobody else does.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 pm   Post subject: Re: Gecko Site GCN Codes
Shadow Hacker

Game ID's added and Collector's Edition removed.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW