Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - GCN Pointer Code Creator

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:08 pm

GCN Pointer Code Creator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:52 pm   Post subject: GCN Pointer Code Creator
Silver Member

Ah, I've finnaly made a usefull program to help out the fellow hackers. I've been wanting to do this for such a long time now. ^_^

This is just the first version of it, I'd love some feed back (outside of getting a GUI, that'll happen when I learn) if anyone wants to give it a spin.

Here it is:
http://gcn.jaytheham.com/extra/gcnpcc.zip

I tested it with my TSFP and WindWaker. Both had the results I wanted right on top.

If you've ever used a GCN pointer and gave it a negative offset, please test this out, I wasn't able to do that since I've never done it as far as I can remember. hehe It should work but math is easy to mess up ^_^

Have fun guys!

Please let me know how you guys like it! It'll save you a ton of time finding pointers!
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:28 pm   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

Sounds great! I don't have a lot of experience with pointers, so this will help.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:51 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Sounds wonderful. I'll give it a spin tomorrow. :D

Edit: Want me to add it to the downloads section on the main site? :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:24 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Alright, I just tried using it, and it didn't exactly work. :?
I did everything as instructed, and this is what it gave me in Pointers.txt

Code:
Twilight Specter's GCN Pointer Code Creator v1.0

GCNPCC output:

www.kodewerx.net - FTW

Is it trying to tell me that my results on are on KW? :lol:
j/k :P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:57 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

ORLY?

What game? I kinda have a limit on what gets shown, maybe it needs to be less-strict.. but 0 results is odd, it always output more than just the correct one for me except for one time...
Did you make sure the two addresses were alligned? I didn't really say that but they need to be alligned because you enter the value so I assume you want it in the same place. lol I'm only asking because I put in 80BA137E and 80BA11FC because the first time I had the correct address and the second one I just copied from GCNrd (it should have been FE at the end). I'm sure that makes sense to you so I won't keep rambling. Heh. I hope that's the problem. If it's not though, I'll have to make some changes.

And lol @ kw, I'll change it a bit. v1.1 will have lots of changes.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:16 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I was trying to make an Infinite Health code for Spider-Man. I made one with asm a long time ago, but it affected the enemies as well, and I couldn't make a pointer for it (because I suck at them, lol).

Anyway, I located the address, made a full RAM Dump, restarted level and relocated it, made another full RAM Dump, and ran it through your program. The first address is 8128DCC8, the second address is 812941E8, and the value for full health is C8. Also, you can't paste the address and such in it. No right clicky. :P

Oh, and I see no mention of ARC in this program, only KW. Traitor. >.>
j/k :lol:

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:32 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

With the maximum offset, no pointer was found. v1.1 will let you choose that offset. Should be out by tomorrow night.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:09 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Woo! :joy:

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:18 am   Post subject: Re: GCN Pointer Code Creator
Silver Member

Just kidding, here it is:
http://gcn.jaytheham.com/extra/gcnpcc_v1.1.zip

Updates:
  • Only prompted for the value that the codes will use.
  • The rest is in a config file, "GCNPCC Config.txt".
  • Now it can find pointers for any system that you can search for codes and dump it's RAM with Generic pointer reporting enabled.
  • You can include/exclude results with negative offsets.
  • You can specify the Max value (radius) of the offset from the found pointers.
  • You can dump RAM starting at any address (for any length) and use it with GCNPCC as long as the address in the config file matches.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:39 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Nice work. :)

Quote:
Twilight Specter's GCN Pointer Code Creator v1.1

GCNPCC output:

BTW, www.kodewerx.net is full of win.

Bah, stupid Spider-Man. >_<

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:32 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

Too bad the first one to try it out doesn't get any codes. ;( Hopefully you'll try on another game. ;)
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:44 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

Version 1.2 is out now
http://gcn.jaytheham.com/extra/gcnpcc_v1.2.zip

Updates:
Fixed an error with 24-bit values which made GCNPCC output the wrong code(s). This error was in v1.0 and v1.1 but was undetected.
Also optimized some areas of the code.

Have fun!
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:49 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Host on ARC you want it? lol

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:34 am   Post subject:
Silver Member

If you want to. Just make sure my name's next to the link wherever you put it on the site. ;)
Top Profile WWW