Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Updating

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Updating

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:04 am   Post subject: Updating
Fire In My Hole

Can we have a list of people who are updating?

Bare in mind if its just me thats updating, then we have a problem, because I only want to be adding a small amount of codes every now and then, not everyones.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:57 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

KIC and I are updaters. KIC's grounded for the next 3 weeks, and has to sneak on when he can just to read a few new posts. I'm just too lazy/busy to right now, and I just don't have the time to sort everything out. I don't even know what's what anymore and doing that would take a while.

I've got a txt on my desktop with the links to all the codes that still need to be added on my desktop. Whenever I have the time and patience to get everything sorted I'll be addind them.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:32 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

I very occassionally update.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:10 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

i dont even LOOK at the updates.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:37 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Ugh, why do we keep attracting idiots like Epsilon. This is why the sites dying, and NOT me.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:42 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

And why have I posted that in a topic about updating?!?!

And now I've doubled posted, and everyone hates me. :(
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:16 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

*hates Jay*
lol j/k

It would help me out in getting situated here if I knew the following.
Jay, have you restored all of the new code pages you removed (with the exception of the RE pages, which btw have codes by ppl other than just you :wink:), and have you added any codes to the new pages at all? (the new pages would be the ARCP pages, with the .php extension)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:21 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

I added Lego 2 (PAL & NTSC - seperate pages), Super Monkey Ball Adventure (Seperate PAL page), and SSX On Tour. (PAL page)

Cant recall any others.

I'll sort out the PAL pages, restoring wise.

The RE pages have been restored for the most part. I know, I know I said everyone can die or words to that effect, but I had a change of heart. Kill me please.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:50 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

My starwars thread had new Sunshine, Mario, codes.. :(
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:34 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

ninjaiden007 wrote:
I added Lego 2 (PAL & NTSC - seperate pages), Super Monkey Ball Adventure (Seperate PAL page), and SSX On Tour. (PAL page)

As HTML pages to the old code sections right?

GCN Hacker87 wrote:
My starwars thread had new Sunshine, Mario, codes.. :(

There, there, GCN, everything will be alright. :(
*punches* Lights out motha f***a.
:lol: j/k :wink:

I don't think I've even done SMS's new code page yet.

Anyway, what I mainly need to know is what if anything has been added to the new pages, and what pages have been removed (if still removed). I'm trying to keep all the new content in the ARC folder on my desktop, so I have the direct backup of all the new pages and other sections of the ARCP. That way I'll know exactly where I stand as far as finishing the new code pages go.

If any code pages at all have been removed and not restored, I also need to know that so I may update the new code indexes. And thanks for the help Jay. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:09 am   Post subject:
Gold Member

ninjaiden007 wrote:
This is why the sites dying, and NOT me.

How long have you been saying that now? 2 years? ;) I don't think the site's going to go away unless LLCoolDave pulls the plug on us. :shock:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:19 pm   Post subject:
Adventurer (250-300)

We really need a database, so it's easier to update. I bought a book on MySQL and PHP, so maybe I could try writing something?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:25 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I've already stated that the next time I redo ARC it will be in full php, adding the codes and all. I'll also have new designs made for it, and we'll hopefully get permission from all or most of the hackers who have submitted codes to GCN if we can put them here as well. This won't be for a while however.

On a side note, I had planned to put a clock on the site whenver it goes full php, and I just wrote up the javascript for it today. Well, I found a script online that did it the way I want it and midified it anyway. Changed a few parts, added a few lines, and included date to it as well as time (it was only a time clock when I found it). I put the script on the main page of my site's index if anyone wants to see it.

Edit: I might find/make a better script though, cause it kinda blinks in FireFox. lol

Edit: Also, I just noticed it doesn't show the year correctly in FireFox... bah. >_<

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:27 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Sorry for the double post. Just thought I should point out that I fixed the year error in FireFox.
Aparently the getYear method has some kind of Y2K bug in certain browsers (such as FireFox), and automatically subtracts 1900 from it. A new method, getFullYear, corrects this problem however, and its working perfectly now. :)

It still has that slight blinking problem though... :(

8-bit Link pwns you all!

Last edited by Link Master on Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:30 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

XML is a good option, too. :)
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:30 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

XML and HTML are almost 100% the exact same thing. How would you make a clock with XML? :?
(I should probably split this topic soon. It's gona way off. >_>)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:29 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

XML means that each page is dynamically created (i.e. similar to php with a database backend). XML can go into creating HTML, but they are definitely not the same thing.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:27 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Why dont we advertise for new updaters since none of us want to?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:36 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

because that would giving FTP access to whoever wanted it.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:39 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Just because they offered doesnt mean they would get access silly. It would obviously only goto trusted members.... I'm sure we still have some left.
Top Profile