Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - donny2112

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:02 pm

donny2112

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:21 am   Post subject: donny2112
Fire In My Hole

I demand that you come back. You made me whole, and often enough managed to control my somewhat bizarre personality in the day, along with everyone elses. Your like the one ring to bind us all together, and now your not here, were running around like headless chickens not knowing what to do.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:21 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

I AGREE. GET IN HERE.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:19 pm   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Shadow Hacker

He's the whole reason I joined this site you know. Without him, there would be no LM. >.>

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Silver Member

donny2112!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;_;
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:41 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Silver Member

How many of the original cast of members is still here anyway?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:58 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Banned

Link Master wrote:
He's the whole reason I joined this site you know. Without him, there would be no LM. >.>

Damn it, Donny!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:04 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Silver Member

*shurgs* I dunno.

HAH! See what I did there?

>.>
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:15 pm   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Gold Member

Two years late (site says I haven't logged in since Wed May 20, 2009), but hello. :)

Haven't really setup the GameCube for hacking since 2008 (maybe early 2009) or so, so that's why I haven't been coming here. Still active on the internet, but usually for video games sales stuff over at NeoGAF. Have used the Wii codes, though (thanks James0x57, Link, etc.!), so still like codes. Hacked one DS code for Michael Jackson: The Experience that was sort of floaty, but let you see the unlockables without wasting hours in that game. Decent game with Elite Beat Agents gameplay, but the songs (for the most part) were just not my cup of tea. Only really liked a few of them.

Glad to see the site still up, though. :D
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:21 pm   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Banned

Welcome back!

The site is dead basically, Minecraft has kept us alive.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:23 pm   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Gold Member

So the "Banned" tag is cosmetic. :lol:

Yadao = Jay007?
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:27 pm   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Banned

Nah, Jay007/Yamishira left the site a while ago (self-banned). I am still in contact with him if you need/want to get a hold of him.

I am me. (though, I did used to go by LoZrevolution >.>)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:36 pm   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Gold Member

Don't need to, but thanks. The "Banned" tag made me think it was Jay007. :)

On topic for the forum, I was planning on adding an update to the site for the 3DS. It's sort of a physical hack (as opposed to a software hack) using a K'nex device to simulate the steps for the system. You have a 3DS?
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:39 pm   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Banned

Most the active users here have a 3DS. What does the hack do?
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:52 pm   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Gold Member

It simulates the steps for the 3DS. It's based off of this one from Youtube, but with some differences.

1) The creator of the one on Youtube shows that his is flimsy. This is mainly due to the fact that he only has a 2-D bar for his seesaw. There's not much to prevent twisting/torque on the 3DS. This one has depth and pieces in place to prevent twisting.
2) The creator of the one on Youtube wasn't able to create one with less parts. The one I did uses one K'nex set and a green motor (can get from eBay).

Basically, I didn't want to give myself carpal tunnel syndrome shaking the 3DS for days/months to get the coins, nor waste that many hours doing the shaking. Bought the K'nex to try to do this one from Youtube. Built it, but it wasn't a hard enough shake to generate a step. Saw the other one, and tried to make one with the pieces I had already bought to do the up-and-down one. You still have to manually change the day each time, but it gets the 1000 steps without manual intervention, which was my whole goal. :)

Was planning on putting a video of it on Youtube with the other two mentioned above, but wanted to be able to link to instructions to build it yourself. That's what I was thinking of putting as an update on the main page. Probably wouldn't have the instructions/html all together for a few weeks, though. Just wanted to run the idea by anyone still around, so it didn't come as a surprise. The device is working (got all the blue puzzle pieces now, took 1316 coins (or 131,600 steps :lol: ) and working on finishing off the Find Mii quests), but just don't have all the instructions and html pages together, yet. :)
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:01 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Banned

Oh actual "steps" lol

That's cool. Great for us lazy bastards.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:12 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Shadow Hacker

OMFG IT'S DONNY! :shock:
Welcome back!! :D

Pfft, I'd just go down to my local Wal-Mart and throw it in a paint mixer. >.>
And then, you know, hope it doesn't shake it into tiny pieces.

There hasn't been an update on the main site since 2008. A surprise update from you would be teh awesome. That is, if anyone actually notices without being told about it. lol

ARC is very much dead, and the hacking scene here is more or less nonexistent. Most of us stick around just to keep in touch with each other. Though, at the same time, most of us also have means of communication outside of the forum, such as messenger and Minecraft.

Oh, and an ARC member meet up actually finally happened. Turns out Mikehippop goes to the college down the street from me. lol

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Gold Member

Link Master wrote:
Pfft, I'd just go down to my local Wal-Mart and throw it in a paint mixer. >.>
And then, you know, hope it doesn't shake it into tiny pieces.

There was another one on Youtube where the person tied it to a really shaky fan to get steps. Tried the same thing, and it worked a few times, but I was constantly concerned that the fan motor was going to catch on fire and burn the house down, if I wasn't standing right there. Figured it'd be better to find a more "set it and forget it" way to get coins. :lol:

Link Master wrote:
There hasn't been an update on the main site since 2008. A surprise update from you would be teh awesome. That is, if anyone actually notices without being told about it. lol

Okay, cool. Tested, and I still have ftp access, so that's good. Once the instructions are ready, will put them up. Probably be a few weeks, though, to finish the Find Mii quests and put everything together. Want to make sure I won't need it still before taking it apart and risk messing it all up. :P

Link Master wrote:
Most of us stick around just to keep in touch with each other. Though, at the same time, most of us also have means of communication outside of the forum, such as messenger and Minecraft.

3DS Friend Code - 3695-0194-0214

Added in you, Yadao, and James0x57. ;)

Link Master wrote:
Oh, and an ARC member meet up actually finally happened. Turns out Mikehippop goes to the college down the street from me. lol

Cool. :)
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:46 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Shadow Hacker

My first concern would have been it flying off the fan and smashing into a wall, into tiny pieces. >.>
Or out a window, which would be even worse, as you'd then have to replace the window as well. Or really expensive HDTV. Oh god...

3DS? That's not enough, get windows live messenger or start playing Minecraft! Or both!
Just kidding of course......or am I? >_>

Edit: Added you.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:21 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Silver Member

Hey ya Donny!!
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:34 am   Post subject: Re: donny2112
Silver Member

Wow, long time no see. Wb :)