Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Add section for wii codes

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:26 am

Add section for wii codes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 am   Post subject: Add section for wii codes
Fire In My Hole

its the only thing that can save us
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 am   Post subject: Re: Add section for wii codes
Shadow Hacker

Need hackers, more than we got.

If only we could have merged with USB Gecko and became their forums...

Edit: Where are the USB Gecko/Wiird forums anyway? I don't see a link to it anywhere on the site. =/

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:14 am   Post subject: Re: Add section for wii codes
Fire In My Hole

http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 am   Post subject: Re: Add section for wii codes
Shadow Hacker

If there were a way to convert whatever type of forum that is into phpbb, then merge two phpbb forums, do you think we would stand a chance? >_>

(directed @ts)

Meh, probably not.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Add section for wii codes
Fire In My Hole

Why would they want to merge with a dead forum lol. Even if we were the best for GCN codes in the day, were nothing to them now. Just another place to leech off
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:19 pm   Post subject: Re: Add section for wii codes
Silver Member

Those forums are not mine but they actually like/respect/whatever me so I was given mod-with-admin-powers on the forums. The only admin is the owner, Link.
92% of the WiiRD hackers are there (since it's where it started).
There is a 0% chance they'd let ARC takeover and point this way. There is a 99.99% chance they would not react negatively if you redirected forum.arcentral.net to those forums. lol

Further, if I ever get around to converting your GCN code's codetypes to WiiRD (only for the games I own) and post them, your hacker profiles will point to ARC. (Link Master, Yamishira, etc)
Mine already does.

If you want to convert your codes (or others' from ARC) yourself, do so and you'll be able to get more traffic sooner because of the recent rise in interest of GCN codes.
* If you convert them and post them here, I will add them for you and link the hacker's profile here.
* Please separate the codes by game, then by hacker so it's easier for me.
* If the game is not already listed on the database (search) then I can't add the codes since I don't know the game ID (the real one, not codejunkie's id).
* Multi-DOL discs do not work yet.
* You can automagically convert the decrypted codes with the GCN AR to WiiRD Codetype Converter (which will also skip the first line of the code- that would be the verifier if you just decrypted them).
* Do the codes for the US version of TimeSplitters 2 first. (If I could get a PAL and/or JP ram dump, that would be VERY helpful to me right now-- and you could then convert those regions too) Something potentially epic is brewing for it RIGHT NOW. >.>

* I can add codes for games I don't own if you have a RAM dump- the GameID is the first thing in RAM. =)
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Add section for wii codes
Shadow Hacker

I know the forums aren't yours and I never said they were. I never suggested ARC take over, just merge and join in. Redirecting would be pointless, as nothing here (posts, accounts, etc.) is there. Plus, phpbb > whatever they're using.

I think I'll just do my own, but I need to know how to do it first. I just use that program you made right? The one that converts them into the proper format and all to be used on Wiird? Then click that "Join the Known" link on the site? Then go from there? Then add another random sentence ending with a question mark even if it's not technically a question, like the one three lines ago? lol

Additionally, Link likes us, he's a member here, and we almost DID become their forums a while back. >.>

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:00 am   Post subject: Re: Add section for wii codes
Silver Member

Vagina.

If you convert them yourself, all you need is gcncrypt (if they're encrypted) and the converter program. Not all codes convert. If the program tells you that a code didn't convert, it also implies that it can't be converted without being re-hacked; Which is fictitious blaspheme.

You "join the known" by contacting me and showing me some wiird codes. Do that here, in a pm, or w/e, then I'll create an account for you and PM the login info to you. =)
Top Profile WWW