Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - ways to change and improve arc

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 am

ways to change and improve arc

should ar do this changes?
Poll ended at Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:17 am
yes 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
no 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:17 am   Post subject: ways to change and improve arc
Giant Member (200-250)

Location: between a location close enough to kill you and the edge of the universe
i was thinking that maybe you guys should update most of arc by making the site more than just look for codes and forums,for example you guys should add videos to what codes do,there r like a million videos on youtube of how people use ar,maybe you guys could use them,or maybe the videos should b fan submited since it takes 4ever to type in ar and nobody likes to type codes (especially long ones)and not like them

also you guys could add a guide to teach you how to make your own codes,you guys would get a heck of a LOT of codes if people everybody knew how to make codes themselves.

and last,why is the arc screens outside of forums totally blue,and inside the forums just white,it looks kind of boring and pale to just have those two solid colors and barely any design over them.

i like you guy's website very much and i dont like being a critic,so before you guys say it will b too hard,only let me remind you that these r suggestions and you dont have to do it right away,you can take your time
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:27 am   Post subject:
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
I don't know...sounds a little radical to me. Not to mention anyone can submit any Gameplay video they want in ISA and a few other places. There are hacking/teaching guides (no one reads them and/or no one wants to do the work). There are guides that tell how an AR works. There are places in the forums that discribe what certain codes do if you just look hard enough. Oh, and if you do not like the way the forum looks then change it yourself at the index *top of screen*. There are many diffrent layouts for this site.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:14 am   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

Location: between a location close enough to kill you and the edge of the universe
mikehippop wrote:
I don't know...sounds a little radical to me. Not to mention anyone can submit any Gameplay video they want in ISA and a few other places. There are hacking/teaching guides (no one reads them and/or no one wants to do the work). There are guides that tell how an AR works. There are places in the forums that discribe what certain codes do if you just look hard enough. Oh, and if you do not like the way the forum looks then change it yourself at the index *top of screen*. There are many diffrent layouts for this site.
like i said,these r only suggestions so why r you geeting so mad,plus ive only been a member for like a week or two,give me a break
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:15 pm   Post subject:
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
What are you talking about? How does that sound mad? There was no anger in that post. If there was it would be something like THIS!!! THIS IS HOW ANGER IS SIMULATED!!!! HOWEVER, ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO TELL IF I'M ANGRY OR NOT!!!! RIGHT NOW IT SEEMS LIKE I AM SHOUTING, BUT I AM ACTUALLY QUITE CALM AND I'M TYPING WITH BIG LETTERS FOR NO REASON!!! See what I mean? No anger. Aslo, anger can be simulated with insults. Now are there any big letters or insults in my previous post? *Note: I'm really not angry here either, I'm just messing around because I'm bored.*
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:33 pm   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

ok then......
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:52 pm   Post subject: Re: ways to change and improve arc
Giga Poster (500-650)

stephan wrote:
i was thinking that maybe you guys should update most of arc by making the site more than just look for codes and forums,for example you guys should add videos to what codes do,there r like a million videos on youtube of how people use ar,maybe you guys could use them,or maybe the videos should b fan submited since it takes 4ever to type in ar and nobody likes to type codes (especially long ones)and not like them

also you guys could add a guide to teach you how to make your own codes,you guys would get a heck of a LOT of codes if people everybody knew how to make codes themselves.

and last,why is the arc screens outside of forums totally blue,and inside the forums just white,it looks kind of boring and pale to just have those two solid colors and barely any design over them.

i like you guy's website very much and i dont like being a critic,so before you guys say it will b too hard,only let me remind you that these r suggestions and you dont have to do it right away,you can take your time

There are several different themes for the forum. You don't have to choose the silver and white ones.

And a lot of people aren't here for the codes. A lot of people come for the codes, but stay for the community in the forum.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:21 pm   Post subject:
Infinite Poster

I cant even remember the last time I booted up my AR >___<
I wish brawl would come out on wii already, I pre-ordered my copy almost 3 months ago....Bleh....
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:36 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Time

ha ha, lol, i was dying today knowing i could have it riht know, but no, :cry:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:58 pm   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

:cry: :evil: dang nobody has posted anything in a long time
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:57 pm   Post subject:
Iron Member

When a topic has been "delt with" or "spoken of" it dies. The amount of tme it remains dead depends on whether or not anyone has something left to say or if someone "New" posts in it. (and adds to the conversation) You'll get used to it. I have made many topics and all but 2 of them are dead.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:29 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Time

too many of mine are dead
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:40 pm   Post subject: Re: ways to change and improve arc
Silver Member

stephan wrote:
i was thinking that maybe you guys should update most of arc by making the site more than just look for codes and forums,for example you guys should add videos to what codes do

I feel that the descriptions are accurate enough. Getting videos in place to demonstrate each code would take a long time and not be that much worth it.

Quote:
there r like a million videos on youtube of how people use ar,maybe you guys could use them,or maybe the videos should b fan submited since it takes 4ever to type in ar and nobody likes to type codes (especially long ones)and not like them

That may be however, we would need permission from them in order to link to them. Also, most of those videos were done for fun and not to really demonstrate how the code works, its flaws, and so on.

Quote:

Already have a guide of how to hack codes on the site and on the forum. Somebody needs to lurk moar. :wink:

Quote:

As said before, you can change the layout on the forums but the site's layout wasn't meant to match the forum's layout simply because the forum's layout is changeable.

Quote:

We appreciate the suggestions and have taken them into consideration, however, most likely these things will not happen as we progress with the site.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:56 am   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

what if you guys had advertisers
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:25 pm   Post subject:
Iron Member

Then the site would be loaded with ads and it would really suck.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:46 pm   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

depending on how many or how big their gonna be,think about how much the site will change for the good of it,look theres almost 10,000 users on the site and that i think would be enough for adveticers to pay a some money,the profits would probally go to site updates,the hackers/owners/people who work in the site,and lastly the thing that i would do would be advertise for another site so more users come and join,mostly its a win-win situation
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:08 pm   Post subject:
Iron Member

I disagree. The site is good as it is. It's purpose is to help those who need it and provide a place were hackers and non-hackers alike can converse and share ideas. It serves that purpose well. As for updates, this site is updated by its staff. If it isn't updated its because the staff members are busy or there is not enough information to update to be bothered to do so. Also, one of the reasons this site is more well liked then that of its enemies is the fact that it is AD-FREE.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:34 am   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

arc has"enemies":|

:( cant we all just get along.......nah bring up the chainsaw :)
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:48 am   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

We don't need to advertise. The fact that the codes here are better than CodeJunkies and various other sites, the youtube community posts so many videos using our codes, and the fact that this site is AD-free is enough to bring us more than enough members.
Top Profile