Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Threads Not Loading

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:44 pm

Threads Not Loading

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:16 pm   Post subject: Threads Not Loading
Giga Poster (500-650)

A lot of threads aren't loading for me, and if they do load it takes a very, very long time.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:32 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Same here. Happened to me yesterday when I was trying to read new posts and ban 4 ad bots as well.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:06 am   Post subject:
Silver Member

SAME
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:18 am   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit. Someone lower a rope.
I guess I'm glad to read that. I thought it was just me. I clicked one and I had to go take a shower and come back before it was done loading. I really don't want to take one shower for every topic.

I'm batman.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:37 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

It seems to be ISA mostly. Unfortunately, that's where most of the new posts usually are...

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:18 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Time

i cant ever get into ask antz (who would want to anyway? j/k :P ) or sometimes smk, and a bunch others in that forum
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:46 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

It's slow a lot of the time for me, but now more than ever. Today everything loaded for me fine.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:52 pm   Post subject:
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
It does it to me as well at times, but only certain threads and sometimes the index.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:25 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Can the ad bots cause loading problems?

Edit: The problem is happening again. That is, in ISA.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:39 am   Post subject:
Poeta's Protector

Just a quick note, I had to turn off all avatar and signature images because the viewtopic pages refused to load for me on any section of the board. My browser kept timing out. Now that avatars and signatures are disabled, all the pages load a heck of a lot better. Just thought I'd post this in case anyone else has this problem. You can disable them in your profile.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:55 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I blame The Jambo's avatar for most of my woes in that category. >_<

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:50 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

FWIW it seems to happen when there are a large number of posts.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:28 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Don't you mean large sized posts? There's only 20 posts per page, every page.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:19 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Link Master wrote:

Lol, The Jambo has the laggy avatar and Amorphis_X has the laggy signature, did you know that thing has over 880 frames?
(")_(") world domination.)

Last edited by HemmyIII on Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:05 am   Post subject:
Poeta's Protector

Link Master wrote:

XD so true and he's going to kill me for saying that. :lol:
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:11 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Don't worry! *gives shield of +2 protection*

Actually, we might be able to speed the up forums a bit with a mod of some sort. I'm still awaiting the final word though...

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:17 am   Post subject:
Poeta's Protector

Oh good! ^__^ *takes shield +2 protection* Thankies!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:48 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Quote:
Don't you mean large sized posts? There's only 20 posts per page, every page.

O_O
Not true. :P In fact, there's 18 on this page at the time of and including this post.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:50 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Okay, let me rephrase that. Every page before the last page in a topic that has more than one page, has exactly 20 posts, every time. :P

Posts per page is capped at 20.
Topics per page is capped at 100.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW