Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Why is SSBM so popular here?

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Why is SSBM so popular here?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:07 pm   Post subject: Why is SSBM so popular here?
Ice Climber (50-100)

Pardon me for saying this, but... you people are absolutely obsessed with hacking SSBM. The first seven topics in the hacking forum are about SSBM and nothing else. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but wouldn't it be better to focus on games that have very little or no codes than to make more codes for a game that already has 1000+ codes each in five versions? I really can't see what's so great about SSBM.

ARC's Unofficial Most Unoriginal Username
Top Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:13 pm   Post subject:
Banned

because it the best Nintendo Game ever, also there are lots of things that you cant do normally and also theres a DEBUG MENU with more option to customize your matches, like subcolor, offence/defense ratios, more characters/arenas, FLAGS/MODE options... and such stuff.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:20 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

Master-o-Darkness wrote:
because it the best Nintendo Game ever,

That's an opinion. I don't think SSBM is the best Nintendo game ever. Does that mean SSBM isn't the best Nintendo game ever? By your logic, it does.

Master-o-Darkness wrote:
also there are lots of things that you cant do normally and also theres a DEBUG MENU with more option to customize your matches, like subcolor, offence/defense ratios, more characters/arenas, FLAGS/MODE options... and such stuff

And other games don't have things you can't normally do?

Top Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:29 pm   Post subject:
Banned

It IS the best for MANY people.

Yes they have but SSBM is most popular.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:38 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

I still see no reason for it to be hacked so exclusively. You don't deny that other games are fun, do you?

Top Profile YIM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:48 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Maybe it's because it's what they want to hack, and maybe they could care less about the other games, or maybe they just don't have them. Or maybe it's due to the fact that some were once topics where new codes were posted for the first time and other members won't stop posting and discussing in them due to the fact that they really like and want the codes that they see.

There's a lot of reasons. Another major reason is the fact that only one or two people posting in those topics are hackers in the first place. In short, if they don't want to talk about something else, then they don't have to, and I see no reason why they should.

BTW, this entire site was once dedicated to and only to SSBM and AR codes for it.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:07 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Its because many people are interested in that game, you can change a lot in that game, and it is just awesome to many people here.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:06 pm   Post subject:
Metal Member (150-200)

Indeed. SSBM is just much more fun to mess with than other games. though I agree that thee other games deserve more attention too, if people don't want to find codes for them it's just too bad.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:14 pm   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

And keep in mind that SSB is one of the most popular series.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:19 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Yeah that too. I think it is the coolest game to mess around with.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:23 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit. Someone lower a rope.
I am not obsessed with it. I haven't even used my AR on it in months. I just enjoy playing it with my brother sometimes.

I'm batman.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:28 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

I like using my AR with it usually because it makes the game funny. Without the AR I think it isn't as fun but it is my favorite nintendo game.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:59 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

It's an awesome game, that's why. (As already said) it has a lot of hacks and probably is fun to mess around with. It is on my #1 favorite game list.

[quote="Mr. Crow"]just clone yourself 7 times and
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:59 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Yup thats my #1 favorite game too.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:34 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

I think TP might be my #1 before long. That's the first game I've really looked forward to in a long time.

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:52 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

What about Brawl?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:17 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Not sure. I doubt I'll buy a Wii for at least a few months.

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:23 pm   Post subject:
Metal Member (150-200)

Yeah, I still remember when this was only an SSBM hacking site. There were only SSBM codes in the first few weeks.

Top Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:41 pm   Post subject:
Banned

cptnoremac wrote:
I think TP might be my #1 before long. That's the first game I've really looked forward to in a long time.

QFT! After it's release it'll be hard to convince me to play any other game for a long time.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:00 pm   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

Jeez, have they even rated it yet? It's supposed to come out in less than two weeks.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next