Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - My Games

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:52 pm

My Games

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:37 pm   Post subject: My Games
Infinite Poster

Ok so I got:
Wario Ware Touched! **
New Super Mario Bros. **
Mario Kart DS **
Mario and Luigi Partners In Crime +
Pac-Man 3

Legend -
+ = Playing right now
** = Beaten

And uhh, yea, I was playing the Partners in time one, and it came to this one part where 2 Koopa's threw away the older versions of Mario and Luigi, and anyways, these two Koopas were talking the language of l33t to me, they used words like PWN463, "Wer'n thez utra l33t and j000 r teh n00b" and a whole bunch of stuff like that, so I purposly died to go back and see it again, very funny.
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:18 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

What does this have to do with future gaming exactly? :?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:29 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

Partners in Time, maybe??
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:23 pm   Post subject:
Infinite Poster

Yes @ GCNH and "A place to talk about the future next gen systems, such as <b>DS</b>, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Gizmondo, and the Nintendo Wii." @ LM.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:31 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

This forum is really about what has not been released. That's why it's called future gaming. Oh well, won't matter too much longer anyway.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:37 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

yah next gen is about to become current gen....and all of are going to look at melee and say " wow i cant belive i thought the graphics were good!, wii owns!"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:16 pm   Post subject:
Infinite Poster

Just beat the partners in time one last afternoon. :)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:49 pm   Post subject:
Infinite Poster

I am now dualing Pac Man W.3 and Mario Power Tennis from GBA (Which is a lot like an RPG....)

Owning from the south!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:59 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

You've beaten everything in Mario Kart DS already? All the single player-challenges, etc.?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:33 pm   Post subject:
Infinite Poster

Challenges all done, levels all unlocked, only thing I can think of that I didnt do is unlock all the staff ghosts (I have one I know for sure, but I only practiced a few levels and I know there is the option to chose staff ghosts or not in the race,....>_>)