Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - ~BETA~ BioHazard/Resident Evil Prerendered Backgrounds

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:24 am

~BETA~ BioHazard/Resident Evil Prerendered Backgrounds

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:13 pm   Post subject: ~BETA~ BioHazard/Resident Evil Prerendered Backgrounds
Tiny Member (5-50)

I have ripped all PSone BioHazard/Resident Evil backgrounds and have posted them for all to download here:

http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2187

There are plenty of Beta/Unused backgrounds, including actual BioHazard 1.5 backgrounds (found in the BH2 Trial Edition)!

Also, fellow BioFlames member albert has ripped every background from the GameCube Exclusive titles (BH0 and Rebirth), so be sure to check them out if you like Beta BioHazard/Resident Evil stuff!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:29 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

I seem to remember an RE4 download on Bioflames with various ripped images? Or I could be going crazy in my old age, and imagined it. Any chance that could be re-uploaded as I missed it the first time.

Main reason I ask is, there are about 10+ character files on the disc that refuse to load when swapped with any of the characters, and I'd like to know who the hell they are. :?

Thanks for BG's aswell. :)
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:51 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

This is kinda off topic, but do you know any ways of ripping textures from GameCube games MarkGrass?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:29 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Quote:
This is kinda off topic, but do you know any ways of ripping textures from GameCube games MarkGrass?

Indeed, I do. However I can only rip .TPL images ATM, and extracting them from large files is not a problem because they use a distinctive header. I will post a link shortly......but there are other common textures used aswell, mostly in first party Nintendo games such as Zelda, Mario, etc.

Quote:
Main reason I ask is, there are about 10+ character files on the disc that refuse to load when swapped with any of the characters, and I'd like to know who the hell they are.

I can reupload them to THIA's server for ya, and post a link here. For the time being, I found an old list I made while extracting textures from all the models.

Quote:
PL00 - Bomber Jacket Leon
PL01 - School Girl Ashley
PL02 - Long Red Dress Ada
PL03 -
PL04 -
PL05 -
PL06 -
PL07 -
PL08 -
PL09 -
PL0A - Krauser
PL0B - Red Mini Skirt Ada
PL0C - "Assignment" Ada
PL0D - Wesker
PL0E - "Max Speed" logo?
PL0F - A texture of wood?
PL10 - RPD Leon
PL11 - School Girl Ashley (AGAIN..)
PL12 - Ada (RED BETA DRESS)
PL14 - Louis?
PL15 - Pop Sensation Ashley
PL21 - School Girl Ashley (AGAIN..)

IIRC, a few of the school girl Ashleys' and the Beta Ada had Jill's REbirth Face Texture.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:16 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

That would be nice thanks. :)
Top Profile