Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - E3 Predictions

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:40 pm

E3 Predictions

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:27 pm   Post subject: E3 Predictions
Silver Member

Well, as we draw near E3 2006, what are your predictions of what will happen and what will be there? :)

My predictions

1. Nintendo will start talking about the DS and how they plan to get games on it this year. They'll then talk about it's success with Wi-Fi and what they plan to do with it in the future. They'll then get into the Wii and talk about certain other things. They will show trailers and have lots of games playable for the Wii and the DS.

2. Sony will discuss the PS3 and perhaps talk a little bit about the PSP. Not so sure what else, but they'll most definitely have a lot of games to show.

3. Microsoft will probably discuss 360 and some other things about how well the console is doing and about it's online Arcade. Not so sure what else either.

Those are really my predictions for each company, I don't have much to expect but either do your predictions the way I did mine or list them 1-10.
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:39 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

id go with you on nintendo.

PSP will mention a firmware upgrade, the GPS and camera add-ons. PSP2?

Microsoft will have a LOAD of XBLA stuff, Uno for one (he he, pun), talk about its success so far, and mention oblivion, upcoming stuff like gears of war.

Check out what Ninty has done to get people thinking about twilight princess:

http://xbox360.qj.net/uploads/articles_ ... stairs.jpg

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:26 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Time

The Jambo wrote:
Check out what Ninty has done to get people thinking about twilight princess:

http://xbox360.qj.net/uploads/articles_ ... stairs.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, Nintendo did that last year too.
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:09 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

thought it looked familiar.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:40 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

looks like SMK got it all right there.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:49 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

Yeah, I'm quite surprised Nintendo didn't tell us the last secret! Maybe they're saving that for another time? :(
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 4:53 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

theyve seen that sony copies what they do, and want to keep it a secret now.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:37 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Where did ya'll view it at? And can you still view it? Because I want to... lol
Someone also started a convo with me while I was on webmessenger at school earlier today and asked me if I was watching it, but there was some error and I didn't know who it was...

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:44 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Gamespot.

http://uk.gamespot.com/e3/e3live.html

you can currently download the sony one, stream the nintendo one and wait for the MS one.

The nintendo opening is awesome

Top Profile E-mail WWW