Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Market Place Updates Thread

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:38 pm

Market Place Updates Thread

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:48 pm   Post subject: Market Place Updates Thread
Fire In My Hole

3rd February 2006

Mission Impossible III Teaser Trailer 720p FREE
Mission Impossible III Teaser Trailer 480p FREE
Madden NFL 06 Demo FREE

Last edited by Yamishira on Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:08 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

4th February 2006

PGR100 Gamer Picture FREE

......download the specially designed PGR 100 Gamer Picture from Xbox Live Marketplace between 12:01pm GMT on Wednesday February 6, 2006 and 11.59am GMT on March 10, 2006. That's it!

All those who download the Gamer Picture between the dates specified will be entered automatically into a draw to win unique limited edition Xbox 360s and the first precious places in the PGR 100
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:45 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Thats right, even more downloads for the Xbox Live Marketplace have gone live. You can now download the King Kong demo as well as some Hexic and Bejeweled theme packs. New sounds, graphics and scenario packs for Crystal Quest and Fight Night Round 3 picture packs and themes are also available.

This marks the first time that Xbox Live Marketplace has been used to facilitate the changing of a games sounds and visuals, and is a great concept.

On the down side, the King Kong demo has one major glitch… The T-Rex level has no T-Rex… Well, hopefully they fix this one soon, we will keep you updated.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:17 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! :lol:

It's gone from what I can tell. Dont you think it's a rip that they've put aload of OLD content in the New section to make you think it's new? For example that Aeon Flux trailer was there December 2nd.

Bad.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:53 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

seriously? was it? ive never seen it before :S

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:55 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Yeah I remember it was the first thing I downloaded.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:35 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

New Updates February 14th - March 1st

Lots of new updates to the Market Place, most of them being pretty damn awesome.
Here's a list of the stuff you can get free, and with your Microsoft points. The ones in bold I strongly reccomend getting, or downloading. I especially reccomend the Oblivion theme, it really is quite good.

Newest stuff today is Dead Rising.
All trailers are available in 720p and 480p

Trailers

Dead Rising
Burnout Revenge
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Demo's

Call of Duty 2

Themes & Gamer Pics

Dead Rising Zombie Gamer Pic - 20G
Dead Rising Theme - 150G
Burnout Revenge Picture Pack - 40G
Burnout Revenge Theme - 150G
Oblivion Theme - 150G
Oblivion Picture Pack - Good - 40G
Oblivion Picture Pack - Evil - 40G

On a side note, DO NOT bother with the Dead Rising theme, it is AWFUL. The wallpaper they used for the background trim makes reading anything impossible. Same goes for the actual rubbish theme, which just consists of ingame graphics. Terrible, avoid.

Same about the Zombie avatar, which I am now displaying.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:42 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

OBLIVION STUFF!

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:46 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

March 2nd 2006

Some new development videos have been added, nothing that amazing though.

Trailers

Ghost Reacon Advanced Warfighter Development Diary 1
Ghost Reacon Advanced Warfighter Development Diary 2
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:26 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Tomb Raider Legend demo is now up. Despite what some of the idiots are saying on the Xbox forums, the game looks great, and plays decent aswell.

Also Online Co-Op for Kameo is now up, and free. Hopefully Jay B. will give me afew games on it sometime. There are some more themes aswell, but I cant be arsed with them.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:29 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Loads of Tomb Raider Themes & Pics have just been added. Very cool, but also very expensive. My Gamertag should change in abit to my Lara one.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:02 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

your gamertag? whyd u change it? it costs 800 MP, do i have to readd you?

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:07 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Eh kayyjellywhat?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:52 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

do i have to add you to the friends list again?

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:45 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

No. The [ARC] bit was a clan name which obviously didnt exist. It's still The Blue Wrath.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:00 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

actally it does :D i tried to make it on Halo, then i went to make ARCentral

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:45 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Bethesda Softworks' has released their second download pack for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion aptly named "The Orrery Pack." Clocking it a mere 9.83 MB, this pack will only cost 150 Microsoft Points, which is a step up from the 200 Point Horse Armor Pack. Once you download this pack, it's time for you to "harness the power of the stars and Rebuild the defiled Orrery, unlocking the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum." Not only does this pack cost less than the previous one, but it also seems as if it will give you more to do, if you aren't busy enough already as it is.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:15 pm   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

There is a new (free) PGR3 avatar on MP. Something to do with another competition, I dunno. I downloaded it, but didnt bother to use it (why would I when I have like 20 Lara ones to choose from).
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:51 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Holy s*** there are new cars to download for PGR3!!!!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:58 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

yep, the speed pack, download all atogether, or individually, and a gameplay update free.

Top Profile E-mail WWW