Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - PSN mess up?

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:23 am

PSN mess up?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:53 pm   Post subject: PSN mess up?
Fire In My Hole

So I checked my balance in the PSN store, and I had a balance of £0.00 so I added £5.00 to my wallet, then brought the week 1 T-Shirt in LBP for £3.99, and the Motorstorm outfit for LBP for £1.59.

So how can I have £4.42 left?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:08 pm   Post subject: Re: PSN mess up?
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Shaddup and spend it quick!

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:32 pm   Post subject: Re: PSN mess up?
Shadow Hacker

For that matter, how did you spend £5.58 with only £5.00?

Edit: If I had to guess, you accidentally put in £10.00 instead of £5.00.
10.00 - 5.58 = 4.42

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:50 pm   Post subject: Re: PSN mess up?
Fire In My Hole

Quote:
Thank you for funding your PLAYSTATION(R)Network wallet.

You will find a copy of the transaction and the terms which apply to the transaction below. Please print these off and keep in a safe place for future reference.

<Wallet funding details>

Online ID: *********

Date Charged: 07/11/2008 @ 11:46 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funding Amount: £5.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wallet Balance after Funding: £5.00

The only conclusion I can come to is they didnt charge me for the T-Shirt, or as LM said they gave me £10 but by mistake. As for spending it, there isnt anything to buy its mostly rubbish.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:32 am   Post subject: Re: PSN mess up?
Shadow Hacker

Probably gave you 10 on accident then. Unless you already had 5 and didn't know it, but I doubt that's the case. Either way, Sony's loss (?). :P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:31 am   Post subject: Re: PSN mess up?
Smash Member (100-150)

I've had this problem before, you went over your amount so PSN topped up £5 extra for you (obviously the minimum). Seemingly without asking.