Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Resident Evil 1.5 has been found

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:46 pm

Resident Evil 1.5 has been found

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:10 pm   Post subject: Resident Evil 1.5 has been found
All Star Member (300-350)

Here it is and I think the pictures and video on this page is proof enough that this guy has it:

http://www.playstationmuseum.com/Games/BETA/BTA-076.htm

Currently over at Bioflames.com, me and others there are discussing the news. We have all agreed to only let Dot50Cal (Admin of Bioflames) to contact the guy with any hopes of obtaining RE 1.5.

So fingers crossed guys. :)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:51 pm   Post subject:
Super Smash Member (350-400)

I hope that guy (or girl) releases an ISO dump soon...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:55 pm   Post subject:

Mewy wrote:
I hope that guy (or girl) releases an ISO dump soon...

It's a guy and he says his name is David on his forums.

According to some members on Bioflames this guy is a known hoarder plus it says on the donation page of his site: 2All source code and prototype/beta games will be kept confidential, is for game preservation purposes only, and will not be copied or distributed by any means. The PlayStation Museum will sign a NDA if necessary.

It looks very doubtful atm that he will share it. :?

On the other hand some people think that he doesn't actually own it, he just got the chance to play it and record what he played of it. The video does kind of back this up somewhat cause it looks as though he is only playing it for the first time. Anyone with sense who wanted to post up a good video would play the game a bit first to get a feel for it then make a decent video showing the best areas, cool things you can do etc. A good example of this is the shutter, he doesn't get his timing right which doesn't look to hard if you played it for a little bit.

Also the person he got it from was supposedly someone outside of Capcom so if they were smart they would have backed up a copy of it and they could even release it.

In one way or another it will get released as we now know for definite it's out there so it's only just a matter of time and how long really. :)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:45 pm   Post subject:
Super Smash Member (350-400)

It's not like Hidden-Palace...
That guy, drx, is always sharing prototype games, mot likely for MegaDrive...
He dumped once a 64MB E3 Beta of Sonic Rush...
His best dump was Sonic 2...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:55 pm   Post subject:

Mewy wrote:
It's not like Hidden-Palace...
That guy, drx, is always sharing prototype games, mot likely for MegaDrive...
He dumped once a 64MB E3 Beta of Sonic Rush...
His best dump was Sonic 2...

People like him are awesome, just a shame not everyone who finds a rare game is so willing to release it just like that.

I can sort of understand though why he won't release it cause Resident Evil 1.5 isn't just an early version of the RE2 we have now, it's pretty much a completely different game.

RE1.5 is as different to RE2 as RE3 is. I say RE3 cause has a bit of the police station that featured first in RE2. As far as what we (we as in myself and the community over at bioflames.com) know the only things in RE1.5 that made it to RE2 was:

Leon.
A couple tracks of music.
Some of the guns, only the handgun and shotgun are confirmed so far.
Some areas of the Laboratory but even then for RE2 the rooms were a bit different and had different backgrounds but they were basically and I say basically the same.
The Doberman Zombie dogs.

Everything else in the game was as different as Resident Evil's 1,2 and 3 were from each other.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:17 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I'd kill someone for the betas of some games....

MGS 1-3, RE 2 and 4. Hookman is god.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:20 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I'd really love to play the RE2 beta as well. It still puzzles me why they stopped after it was about 80% complete then made an entirely different game. It's kinda like when they were making RE4, but at least then they had a reason for it.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:35 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

lol, which Re4? Devil May Cry, Hookman, or the Mist?

Why does it always seem like Beta games are what we get, just so much better. I wonder what Code: Veronica's beta was? Cause that game sucked.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:12 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Resident Evil 4 of course...

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:19 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Wait, what?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:14 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I take it you never saw the 3 beta videos of RE4 long before it was released. =/
It was really cool, and I'd love a game like that, but it just wasn't RE. They realised this, and that is why they restarted, and made the RE4 we all know.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:46 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Yeah, I saw them. Hence my reference to HookMan, and The Mist (That black air virus). I thought you were talking about C:V. My bad.

But yeah, those beta's were sweet! Not Resident Evil, but I'd rather see it as another game. They can make DMC a real game, but not the RE4 betas? It's a shame...
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Resident Evil 1.5 has been found
1 - Time Poster

Beta Resident Evil 4 + zombie/ganado footage = the perfect RE game, does no one else agree?

the early RE4 looked great, but i totally agree with Link Master, it was not Resident Evil. But it would've been interesting if it was.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:24 am   Post subject: Re: Resident Evil 1.5 has been found
Ice Climber (50-100)

RE 1.5? sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet but how would it play? I mean emulator? would it work on psp CFW? we must have re 1.5! :O
Top Profile E-mail WWW