Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - To all who have a PS3

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:35 pm

To all who have a PS3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:10 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Well, as long as you admit MGS4 is a good game, I'm good. haha. No but really, like I said, the PS3 is a good piece of hardware. Not exactly the greatest system of all time (that goes to SNES), but fun nonetheless. But I guess we all have our own opinions. One of mine which is that the Xbox is just buying out everything... I mean, yeah, I own one, but its just gay. GTA4, DMC....
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:17 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I hate Sony Fanboys in general, as they seem to be the worst. But whatever system you think/like the best doesn't mean anything to me. Everyone has their own opinions, and as I have said many times before, I really don't care what they are. I have mine and that's all that matters to me. But when poeple put down and insult the other consoles and claim theirs supreme, that pisses me off. Everyone needs to just shut up and have fun playing whatever the hell they want to play, rather than worry about what everyone else is doing.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:19 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

Link Master wrote:
I hate Sony Fanboys in general, as they seem to be the worst. But whatever system you think/like the best doesn't mean anything to me. Everyone has their own opinions, and as I have said many times before, I really don't care what they are. I have mine and that's all that matters to me. But when poeple put down and insult the other consoles and claim theirs supreme, that pisses me off. Everyone needs to just shut up and have fun playing whatever the hell they want to play, rather than worry about what everyone else is doing.

Thank you, LM.
You said what should had been said years ago...
All the bolts and bars were on the inside."

"Guards, Guards" Terry Pratchett
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:20 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

That's exactly why I got mad at you, thats what I thought was going on...BTW (off topic), how much does the Wii gun thing cost, and is it worth it? I have RE:UC, but I heard the gun is faulty.

And Shadow, if you wanna talk about relivance, I think that this whole thread is relivance free, because from the feeling I'm getting, not too many people posting on this own a PS3, as the topic asked for. So please, just stop.

Last edited by jpheat on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:21 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

You mean the Wii Zapper...

Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:23 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Yeah, w/e it's called. Sorry I couldn't remember the name!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:24 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

Ya know, this kinda proves that you don't own the system.....

Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:25 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

jpheat wrote:
That's exactly why I got mad at you, thats what I thought was going on...

I retaliate by voicing my honest opinion about their fanboy console. And my honest opinion is, the PS3 sucks. :P
PS3 can suck my Wii (even though I don't have one yet >_>).

The Wii Zapper? Well, it's only $30, and it comes with a pretty fun game (if you can call it one). Though there's not many games it can be used on effectivly. The only one I know of is Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, and it comes with one. If you're a big Zelda fan like me though, you'd get one anyway just for Link's Crossbow Training (which I did :P).

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:32 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I don't own it, it's in my house, it's my cousins. I don't play it, because I'm not oo high on Nintendo games because the storylines on their hit games are the same stuff in every game (not saying the games aren't fun, BUT GOD! Bowser, Ganon, King K. Rool, lol). But, just cause I don't know the name of the Wii Zapper says that I don't have one in some way? I haven't seen it advertised on TV, and I'm not too high on internet forums/sites for the Wii (like I said, it's just not MY system, more 3rd party!), the only reason I knew about it was because I'm an advid RE fan.

My cousins RE: UC didn't come with one....wtf?!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:41 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

I didn't say HAVE, I said OWN.....
Anyways, the repative bosses are always harder to get to in every game, and that's what I like about nintendo.....

Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:45 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

No doubt they are harder, compare SMB to SMW....omg. But I really play games for good stories, and because I love the zombies genre (yeah, the story in RE began to suck after 3, just got too carried away with 5,000,000 different viruses). Or fun online modes. But more or less story, which is why the Metal Gear Solid series is my favorite.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:47 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

I'll leave this one to LM when he gets back in a few.....

Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:10 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

The Wii Zapper has been advertised. I don't watch much TV anymore, but even I've seen it's commercial once or twice.

jpheat wrote:
My cousins RE: UC didn't come with one....wtf?!

It was supposed to. Maybe it was a limited time deal? Or maybe the store just screwed him out of one...

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:18 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Oh well, I didn't pay for it. But seriously, I have never seen a Zapper commercial.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:12 am   Post subject:
Banned

The disk is a target, but don't shoot it!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:29 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

....what?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:22 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

Wow... he really doesn't get it.....

The "Link's Crossbow Training" game disk looks like a target.....

Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:41 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Haha, thats pretty cool.

Yeah, I just saw online at code junkies, that they are selling their own Wii gun, it looks like a machine gun and a pistol, as it has BOTH grips and BOTH triggers. It's only 12.00 too, I'm gonna tell my cuz to pick that up instead.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:18 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

jpheat wrote:
Once you pay 60$ a year for Xbox Live, you might as well have gotten a PS3.

$60 a year is f*cking nothing. You can't scrape up $5 a month, but yet you can afford to spend $400-$600 on a PS3.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:14 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Okay.....500 bucks for a PS3.

360 I bought = 400, plus 60 dollars a month for how man years the Xbox will last, probably $750+. Plus I didn't buy my PS3 thank you very much.

Xbox strives too much off of online stuff, Halo is a prime example. The game wouldn't be so popular if it wasn't for online. Online should be a free experience anyways, we paid for the game, we should be able to play it for free online.

And seriously, calm the f*ck down. Everyone has their own damn opinion bro.
Top Profile