Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - To all who have a PS3

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:58 pm

To all who have a PS3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:49 pm   Post subject: To all who have a PS3
Tiny Member (5-50)

I've been hearing that the PS3 is a great system, good games, Blue Ray disk compadable, but is it really worth all that money. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Devil May Cry so I was dissapointed to hear that DMC4 will be for the PS3 and PC.

I don't really have $600 to fork over for the system, and my PC can't even run quake 3 on a low setting.

So to all the gamers that have a PS3, was it really worth it?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:56 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Who told you those lies? The PS3 is a worthless piece of overpriced garbage. Most who bought it have come to regreat it.

If you really want a PS3, wait until it has a decent lineup of good exlusive games (right now that tally is holding at 1), and you no longer have to pay an arm and a leg to get one.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:59 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

<.< LM, This should be moved to sony universe...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:05 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Done.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:39 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

[quote="Link Master"]Who told you those lies? The PS3 is a worthless piece of overpriced garbage. Most who bought it have come to regreat it

I agree about the absurd price,however there are some upsides it can play CDs,DVDs,PS1,PS2 and PS3 games so I came see why
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:41 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

So can the PS2 (minus PS3 games). Considering that the PS3 only has about 2 decent exclusive games and PS2's are only $100 now, PS3 shouldn't cost a penny over $300, if even that.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:18 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

about a third of the money in it goes to the Blu-Ray drive, and devilhunteress didnt even mention it, so shes obviously not interested in the main feature of the console.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:35 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

It's still an overpriced piece of garbage. Wii360 FTW.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:02 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

The Jambo wrote:
about a third of the money in it goes to the Blu-Ray drive, and devilhunteress didnt even mention it, so shes obviously not interested in the main feature of the console.
Well to tell you the truth I didn't even know about that feature thanks The Jambo I learned something new
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:10 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

It also doesnt have rumble controller either.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:56 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

OK that REALLY sucks
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:31 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I think I just entered a fanyboy paradise.

It's coming out with duelshock, plus it already has SIXAXIS (like the Wii, just not as gimmicky in EVERY game). Most of these claims are absurd. I had more fun in the first week of my PS3 than BOTH my 360 and cousins Wii (I live with him, so its technically mine). I hardly play either the 360 and Wii. The best games I played on those were Resident Evil: UC and Mass Effect. Plus, online is free! Once you pay 60$ a year for Xbox Live, you might as well have gotten a PS3. Plus, with things like Blue Ray (Warner Brothers and other companies refuse to make HD DVDs) and games like Little Big Planet, MGS4, Resistance, Warhawk, Classic PS1 games downloaded to PSP (Legally), this price is deffinately worth it. And the graphics, :O. AMAZING! Din't get me wrong, Wii and 360 are pretty fun at times, but PS3 is my choice. Most people criticize it because 1. Their fanboys 2. They can't afford it or 3. Their fanboys who can't afford it. Hope this helps.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:34 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Dear god, another Sony fanboy. *cuts*

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:39 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I never said I was, I own a f*cking Xbox and Wii. If anybody is a fanboy here, it be you bro. You diss the PS3 only because of the price, and then go on to say Wii360 FTW!

Like I said, I like all three systems, and yes, the Ps3 is lacking a few hit titles right now, it delivers the most UMPH. Try reading my post and try coming up with valid points.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:46 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

You should try reading my posts first. You don't know anything about me, and clearly you don't know my opinions either. Try getting your facts straight before opening your mouth next time.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:53 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

Link Master wrote:
You should try reading my posts first. You don't know anything about me, and clearly you don't know my opinions either. Try getting your facts straight before opening your mouth next time.

Geez, LM, I don't see you this mad very often in real life.....
*runs for the hills*
All the bolts and bars were on the inside."

"Guards, Guards" Terry Pratchett
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:56 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I did. Lack of blockbuster games, which is what I said, BUT I wouldn't say one. Drake's Fortune, Assassin's Creed, Unreal Tourny 3, Resistance, Warhawk, Motorstorm, Oblivion ect. Yes it is pricey, but I like it. It has SIXAXIS, more or less what the Wii's 'chucks are, and it actually has backwards compatibility built in unlike the 360 (that pissed me off), PSN, plus its coming out with things like HOME, Duelshock/AXIS combo, TOP HIT GAMES, and is has free online/internet browsing. You said I don't know you, true. But I belive you are the one who did the judging on individual people first "...sony fanboy.", which I clearly am not. The PS3 is a nice piece of harware, and it seems like you are just being unfare with it. Tell me, have you played one? And if so, what games, and for how long?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:58 pm   Post subject:
Ice Climber (50-100)

jpheat, you had me going until you hit dvd/internet...
what is the world of gaming coming to?
All the bolts and bars were on the inside."

"Guards, Guards" Terry Pratchett
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:05 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

PS3 is an overpriced piece of garbage. What few games it had that I was actually interested in are now going to be on 360, with the exception of Metal Gear Solid 4. Wii also allows internet browsing and free online play, plus better games in general. As for the graphics, I couldn't really care less. Graphics don't make the game, gameplay does. Another thing I'm really sick of though, is how people think Nintendo consoles suck just because they don't have DVD support and all that other stupid crap. If I wanted to watch a DVD, I'd put it in my DVD player. Game systems should be for nothing more than just that, games. That's what they were meant for, that's what they need to be made for. As for PS3, I wanted one at one point in time, now I don't. Even if it was cheaper than Wii, I still wouldn't want one.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:09 pm   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

jpheat wrote:
Like I said, I like all three systems, and yes, the Ps3 is lacking a few hit titles right now, it delivers the most UMPH. Try reading my post and try coming up with valid points.

What relivance does that have? I have a PS2, but does that mean I'm not a Nintendo fanboy? Hell no.
jpheat wrote:
You diss the PS3 only because of the price

No, it's because there aren't alot of good games that are exclusive to the PS3 out yet.
jpheat wrote:
and then go on to say Wii360 FTW!

N64 > PS3 and/or Wii and/or 360
Anyway, they have every right to say that the Wii and 360 are better than the PS3. deal with it. The fact is, they all consume mass amounts of our time, and that's what's really important, as long as they're entertaining.
Top Profile