Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Sony E3 2007

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:34 am

Sony E3 2007

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:21 am   Post subject: Sony E3 2007
The Kirbster

Use this topic to talk about Sony's E3 showing.
I am Kirby's #1 fan
Hyrule Temple Kirby Master of the SSBM Masters Club!
Proud owner of SSBM version 1.1
Current Project: Kirby and Sonic's Adventure 20% Completed
Kerrigan: Now ARC, don't you eat this pieeeeeeee!
Top Profile E-mail WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:15 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

E3: Sony meant to set Killzone expectations high

High bar set at E3 2005 "was not accidental", and Sony aims to clear it

Phil Harrison has told GamesIndustry.biz that Sony intended to set expectations incredibly high with its controversial E3 2005 trailer for Killzone 2 - and plans to exceed them with the finished product.

"It's a very important game because the anticipation was set so high, which we were conscious of - it was not accidental," Harrison told gi.biz following a presentation of the game in Santa Monica.

"It was important to demonstrate clearly that we have a real-time playable game that exceeds the expectations that we set for it."

Harrison said that Killzone 2 conveyed "the technical capability of the platform and the creative capability of the platform", and paid tribute to developer Guerrilla Games' "incredible skill and talent".

Killzone 2 would, he said, "deliver their original vision" when it launched exclusively on PlayStation 3. "For many reasons, it's an important product for us," he concluded.

The game, whose first in-game screenshot generated enormous interest when it was unveiled today, casts the player into a non-stop war against the semi-human Helghast, with Guerrilla telling journalists that the demo shown on Tuesday evening drew upon virtually all of the PS3's many important capabilities - including Blu-ray discs, which it said were necessary for the game to offer visual detail in depth.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:38 am   Post subject:
The Kirbster

E3: No more 60GB PlayStation 3 in US after July, says Reeves

SCEE president David Reeves has told GamesIndustry.biz that the 60GB PlayStation 3 will no longer be available in the US after stock sells out - which he predicts will occur by the end of the month.

Reeves was speaking at an E3 event to announce the introduction of a new PS3 bundle in Europe. When asked about possible criticisms over whether SCEE should have given consumers the option to pay a lower price, as SCEA has done, he replied, "Well, they're not really are they, because what the US are offering from the 1st of August is a USD 599 version with one game.

"All they're doing is taking their stock in trade that they've got at the moment of the 60GB model, marking the price down and it will all be gone by the end of July."

When asked to clarify if this will mean the end of the 60GB model, Reeves answered, "In America, yes."

SCEA announced a USD 100 price cut for PlayStation 3 earlier this week. A new 80GB model will come bundled with a copy of Motorstorm and will retail for USD 599.
I am Kirby's #1 fan
Hyrule Temple Kirby Master of the SSBM Masters Club!
Proud owner of SSBM version 1.1
Current Project: Kirby and Sonic's Adventure 20% Completed
Kerrigan: Now ARC, don't you eat this pieeeeeeee!
Top Profile E-mail WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:42 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

The PSP got a redesign that allows you to watch its content (movies and games) on a TV through HD cables. They should've had this at PSP launch, in my opinion. Now buying UMD movies isn't so much of a waste. Unfortunately, most companies have stopped making UMD movies for the system by this point.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:49 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

i know, i hate these redesigns, its a slap in the face of early adopters

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW