Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - The ONLY current reason to own a PS3

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:22 pm

The ONLY current reason to own a PS3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:06 am   Post subject:
Hero of Time

Examples of other reasons to by a PS3:
-It might be good at computing things. In which case, it'll be like a cheap computer. That happens to play Playstation games.
-Wait, that's all I've got. Never mind.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:54 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

I personally don't like playstation at all. All it is is sport games and some boring gun games. I like XBOX and Gamecube way better.
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:47 am   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

take that back! playstation is ALL VARIETY! all xbox eva got were horrible rpgs, awesome shooters, and ....shooters, one good fighter.,.DOA3/2HC,and ninja gaiden

nintendo is all kiddy( i love my gamecube but sheesh..walk into gamestop and look on the walls) mario this,mario that,mario tennis,soccer, football,chess, mario weightlifter,mario pizza maker, mario hockey....

sony on the other hand has excellent 3rd partyy support with a slew of a wide variety of games...look at the launch titles and 1st quarter titles...spreading around almost all genres. barely even any sports games. the ps2 has 3 times the amount of games than the other 2 systems and the best rpg selection.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:48 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

its hasnt had the best RPG, it had final fantasy, but 360 has all the F games that the PS3 will have.

"with a slew of a wide variety of games...look at the launch titles and 1st quarter titles...spreading around almost all genres"

yes, but all the titles were terrible.

if you were looking for a system with continuous terrible products, head to sony, they have no standards on what gets released.

Xbox 360 Standards:

MUST be live aware
MUST have custom soundtracks
MUST have skill rankings if it has multiplayer
MUST be 720P at least
MUST give 1000 achievement points

there are a lot more, even wii has quite a few now, Nintendo is training programmers of major companies on how to use the controller accurately.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:59 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Quote:
nintendo is all kiddy

It is for this statement that you need to be shot.

I'm not going to get into detail here, but I will say that just about every person who says GameCube has nothing but kiddy games, really doesn't know what the f*** he/she is talking about.

I will agree with the Mario this Mario that crap however. I only like his real games, the adventure ones, and Mario Kart. Everything else can kiss my ass.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:43 am   Post subject:
Hero of Time

I agree entirely

Nintendo all the way.

as far as Xbox goes it's alright. Playstation has simply become crap within the last year.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:44 am   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

Like I have previously stated:

PS3 = Sony's biggest mistake.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:17 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Time

most likely for the reason that PS3 is going to be way to exspensive.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:35 am   Post subject:
Hero of Time

Unless it's useful as a computer. Then it's cheap.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:45 am   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

The wii is useful as a photo editor. And it's only 250.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:13 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

and as a GC, N64, Nes, Snes...

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:27 pm   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

And as an internet browser. But I'm not sure how good it will be with opera.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:37 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Time

What's wrong with opera (besides the fact that its ui is inconsistent with everything else, probably a non-issue on wii)?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:21 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

Link Master wrote:
Quote:
nintendo is all kiddy

It is for this statement that you need to be shot.

I'm not going to get into detail here, but I will say that just about every person who says GameCube has nothing but kiddy games, really doesn't know what the f*** he/she is talking about.

I will agree with the Mario this Mario that crap however. I only like his real games, the adventure ones, and Mario Kart. Everything else can kiss my ass.

i didnt mean it like that persay...lol....resident evil 4, metroid prime, mgs Twinsnakes, resident evil 0...what i ment to say is that alot of its 3rd party support are these odd gaems that are clearly thrown towards a younger audeince...nintendo even said it itself at one time that one fo their most important consumers were the 8-13 catagory.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:40 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

yes, but playstation is about 10-15, not a lot different

and opera's pretty good normally.

This pretty accurately describes how sony works...

http://www.cad-comic.com/comics/20061011.jpg

Top Profile E-mail WWW