Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Nintendo Power up rewards

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Nintendo Power up rewards

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:16 am   Post subject: Nintendo Power up rewards
Silver Member

So they just added an awesome set of 22x28 Zelda posters for 400 coins. Totally "purchased" that this morning.
22x28 is a standard frame size, so that's awesome.

collection+=3

Also, 20 points away from getting platinum again, bitches :)
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:03 am   Post subject: Re: Nintendo Power up rewards
Banned

Gamestop is gonna be mad... :P

So it's the anniversary set of three posters?

I might just redeem my coins for em.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Nintendo Power up rewards
Shadow Hacker

Yeah, I was thinking about getting those too. I've never been a poster person though. Hell, the only thing hanging up on my wall is my work uniform, and that's technically the door.

I've already got platinum again. I was worried at first that I wouldn't make it this year, but Nintendo released so much shit [that I want] that I've gone well over 600 coins already. I even decided to sacrifice the 10 coins you get for registering a game within a week from release on Mario Kart 7 just so I could use the coins towards next years elite status. I'm also holding off on getting any more 3DS downloads (like 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure) to use those coins as well.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Nintendo Power up rewards
Banned

Nintendo wrote:
Dear Club Nintendo Member,

As you may have noticed, 1 of the posters in the Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Poster Set that we sent to you contained a minor flaw. On The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword poster, there is a design flaw on the outline of the loft wing, to the right of the sword.

We apologize for the mistake and will be shipping a replacement poster to you the first week of February. You can expect to receive a confirmation email when the package is shipped.

Again, we apologize for this error and we hope that you enjoy your new poster.

Thanks again for your membership and loyalty.

Sincerely,

Club Nintendo

lol Nintendo is giving me all sorts rare defective collectables.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 pm   Post subject: Re: Nintendo Power up rewards
Shadow Hacker

What's the error exactly?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:29 am   Post subject: Re: Nintendo Power up rewards
Silver Member

I didn't even notice it. I will put it in the same frame when it gets here.

It's almost sad that they're so humble... seems like a pretty expensive thing to replace and ship...
maybe there wasn't that many of them though...

Given the option, I would have kept this one and not requested a replacement
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:30 am   Post subject: Re: Nintendo Power up rewards
Silver Member

Link Master wrote:
What's the error exactly?

The outline of the loftwing was on a different layer and looks to be shifted down like 10px
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:34 am   Post subject: Re: Nintendo Power up rewards
Banned

Mine are still in the shipping tube lol. I have no place for them right now. When I get my own place, I'll frame em and hang em.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 am   Post subject: Re: Nintendo Power up rewards
Silver Member

Yadao wrote:
Mine are still in the shipping tube lol. I have no place for them right now. When I get my own place, I'll frame em and hang em.

That's what I said and then did! :D
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:46 am   Post subject: Re: Nintendo Power up rewards
Banned

lol