Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Skyward Sword

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Skyward Sword

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:28 pm   Post subject: Skyward Sword
Silver Member

I had a dream last night that I was on the back of a giant flying bird. I didn't relate it to Zelda until I saw this new vid of it and remembered:

I really am looking forward to this game!! =)
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

Almost Zelda Time!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:28 am   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Shadow Hacker

I had a dream 3 nights ago that I was playing Skyward Sword. Then I woke up and became pissed off that it was a dream. lol
The same thing happened right before Twilight Princess came out as well.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:15 am   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

Thing to look forward to the most:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

Skyward Sword get

Attachments:
IMG_20111120_121138.jpg [1.19 MiB]
Not downloaded yet
IMG_20111120_121222.jpg [1.37 MiB]
Not downloaded yet
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Shadow Hacker

I got it 3 hours ago. Only stopped because I was hungry.

It seems pretty good so far. My only complaint so far is that I can't find any sort of options menu to switch z-targeting from hold to switch. Also, I already knew this, but I hate that you can't save at any time. Even Majora's Mask was better in that department. Oh well.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

Worse than MM? There are save points everywhere. Even in dungeons.

Also, who wants to bet James will have a crush on Zelda by the time he finishes the intro?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:20 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Silver Member

What James are you talking about?

.......but if it was me, you're right! :D <3

I played for 8.5 hours straight last night. No pee, no food, no nap, no stretch. IT WAS AWESOME!

And, LM, you're right about the z-targeting switch/hold thing. I will hack that code if it doesn't come sooner. (has already been requested)
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

Of course I meant you, all the other James's around fell off the face of the earth. :P

I can't wait til we beat the game and get to start messing with your codes. From what I've played, I can tell there are gonna be some awesome ones. :D
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Silver Member

:D

I'm making a list and will be backing up saves if I need to (to do things at certain points). I'm looking forward to hacking again!!
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Shadow Hacker

I played it for 6 hours yesterday. I had to force myself to stop to get to bed on time. And today I can't play it cause Sarge is over and we have other things that we need to do, plus I don't want to spoil any of it for him. I WANT TO PLAY IT SO BAD DAMMIT!!!

Edit: Oh, and I quit just after finishing the first temple.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:10 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

I'm farther than Link Master? Blasphemy!?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Shadow Hacker

Yeah, and you also cheated and had the game before it came out!

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:56 am   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

By only few days, and I barely played until release day :P
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:46 am   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

Just finished the third temple. I jizzed at what happened next.

Edit: Oh yeah, things are getting good.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Silver Member

Just opened the 3rd area. Haven't gone down yet.

This game is amazing so far... I think I could definitely have a new favorite Zelda by the end.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Shadow Hacker

James0x57 wrote:
Just opened the 3rd area. Haven't gone down yet.

Almost the same. I quit after landing, then went to bed.

I was annoyed that it was amber instead of sapphire until I saw the area. Still though....

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:15 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

It was the coolest section so far.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:13 am   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Banned

I like the way you think you know what the next area will be based on past games, and then they just go and do something crazy. I just started the fourth temple/dungeon/whatever and it took forever to get there. I'm in love with this game.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:14 pm   Post subject: Re: Skyward Sword
Shadow Hacker

About to enter the 5th temple. Still ahead, Yadao?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW