Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Radical

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Radical

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:39 pm   Post subject: Radical
Master Poster (800-999)

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/7 ... rice-drop/
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:47 pm   Post subject: Re: Radical
Shadow Hacker

THIS. PISSES. ME. OFF.

A price drop THAT huge THIS soon!? MOTHER F-

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Radical
Silver Member

Not really worth the 20 free games we get for buying early. I agree.

Oh well.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm   Post subject: Re: Radical
Banned

I like the idea of the lower price. It'll sell better, hence more developer interest, hence more games.

Anybody who already bought one made the decision to invest in the handheld at the current price. Nintendo owes them nothing. They aren't trying to screw anyone over. If anything they're ensuring the system stays alive so people will get the most of it. The 20 free games they are offering are more than enough and not at all necessary. If anyone complains that they payed too much, then they shouldn't have bought it in the first place.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:58 pm   Post subject: Re: Radical
Silver Member

I wasn't completely willing to do it when I did. Then they go and make it better for others while paying for half my abortion.

I'm not complaining but I would much rather have waited and not paid the $80 extra for some derpy old games.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:18 pm   Post subject: Re: Radical
Shadow Hacker

Ooo, I didn't know about the 20 games earlier, I read about them after my post. It appears that the GBA games will be exclusive to us (Metroid Fusion FTW) and some of the NES games I would have bought anyway (you know I have to have every copy of Zelda in all its formats >_>). Also, I have been wanting to play the original Yoshi's Island again for quite a while now. I don't own it on SNES, it's still not on Wii VC, and the DS version is a different game, so this makes me happy. :)

Yadao, you have very good and valid points, but I also agree with James. Although I do like the games bit, and some of those games I couldn't have otherwise gotten. Nothing can change the fact that I spent $80 more than I could have, so I'm glad I'm getting something out of it, that I personally like.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:22 pm   Post subject: Re: Radical
Silver Member

Yoshi's Island and Mario Kart were the only two from the revealed that I'd like to have
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:30 pm   Post subject: Re: Radical
Banned

I would have liked to have paid less as well. No one's gonna argue that cheaper isn't better. I'm sure a lot of sellers on ebay, amazon, ect are pissed off though lol
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:28 am   Post subject: Re: Radical
Master Poster (800-999)

Well, it's like this;

Imagine you made a new car and slapped an insanely high price tag on it. People want it but it's too expensive for them.

Then you lower the price to something reasonable, and those people finally get it.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 am   Post subject: Re: Radical
Shadow Hacker

James0x57 wrote:
Yoshi's Island and Mario Kart were the only two from the revealed that I'd like to have

And Zelda... >.>

I've never played Mario Kart Super Circuit, and its the only MK I don't own, so I'm also looking forward to that. Also, I hope Metroid Zero Mission and Minish Cap are two of the unannounced GBA games. Also, it would be awesome if Kirby and the Amazing Mirror was another, with added wifi support. Very unlikely, but still awesome if it was.

Edit: Also, I've never played Ice Climbers aside from the short demo in Brawl, so looking forward to trying it as well. Also hope Kid Icarus is one of the games as well, for I haven't played it aside from the Brawl demo either.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:16 am   Post subject: Re: Radical
Silver Member

NES Zelda ftl.
Plus I have them on VC and gold cart NES already.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:01 pm   Post subject: Re: Radical
Shadow Hacker

I love the original Zelda, and I didn't realize there were any non gold NES carts.

Also, Wii VC isn't portable. Although I do have the Classic NES Series edition of it on GBA... but... uhh.... 3DS has a bigger screen! So there! :P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW