Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - 3DS Topic

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:56 pm

3DS Topic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:04 am   Post subject: 3DS Topic
Shadow Hacker

Lame? That's not what you were saying on WLM. :P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Heh, what made you buy that piece of crap?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:44 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Silver Member

Yadao wrote:
Pre-ordered [the 3DS] at gamestop:
Paid the full 249.99 in advance, I'd forget to pay it off otherwise.

Same
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:03 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

mikehippop wrote:
Heh, what made you buy that piece of awesomesauce?

Fixed.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:55 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

The one game I'm jizzing myself over still doesn't have a release date (just that it's outside the launch-window) and there isn't a launch-day titles list yet. Hopefully there will be something good to hold us over till we can travel through time again.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Silver Member

Agreed. though I would much prefer Majora's Mask... -.-
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:54 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

I personally think a Majora's Mask re-make is very likely to follow the Ocarina of Time remake (they'll have the engine from OoT 3D to work with even). Especially if the first sells well, which it should. Heck, it's the main reason I pre-ordered the 3DS. I didn't want to be SOL on finding the system when the game comes out. I have a feeling this release is gonna be similar to the Wii's. As the release date gets close, more people will hear about it and the demand will skyrocket way past supply. Thank god for Gamestop and Amazon doing pre-orders, but I'm sure they'll have to quit taking them here soon.

You never know though. Nintendo might not push this launch as hard as they normally would with the lack of first party launch titles and the virtual game shop not even being available until sometime after the system's launch. The whole thing might go generally unnoticed to everyone outside the core gaming crowd.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:35 am   Post subject: 3DS Topic
Banned

I feel like we're hijacking the What Have You Purchased... Topic.

So here we go.

I so wanna see this little Demo intro in person. *images how the flying sword looks*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

I'm definitely getting a 3DS, and a lot of the planned titles, but I've decided not to reserve one. Gonna wait a while first and see if they release any new colors, plus I still gotta put back the money for this awesome laptop I got. I will reserve OOT though, even if I don't have a 3DS yet.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:25 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Yadao wrote:
and there isn't a launch-day titles list yet

Pilotwings Resort
Nintendogs + Cats
Steeldiver
Dead or Alive
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 3D
Madden NFL
Super Street Fighter IV 3D
Asphalt 3D
Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D
Ridge Racer 3D
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Split from What have you purchased recently?
Silver Member

1) My post saying I bought it should not have been split *STABS BRUTALLY*

2) The list of launch titles has not been made clear; as far as I know.

3) I can't freakin wait to play a new, good game, on 3DS.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:18 pm   Post subject: Re: 3DS Topic
Shadow Hacker

1) Wasn't sure if you were agreeing with him that you would forget too, or if you bought it in full yourself.

2) I copied that from a news article released on the same day (yesterday).

3) I can't freaking wait to play OOT in superior graphics and possibly extended gameplay (god I hope so)!

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 pm   Post subject: Re: 3DS Topic
Silver Member

Yeah, oot will be sweet. Extended gameplay would be a fantastic gift

And I totally paid off the 3DS yesterday. (But the listed price was still $1000 so he had to calculate manually based on the info of the new price)

The list isn't final. They didn't say it in the conference yesterday. Also no prices on the games are finalized.. looking like $40-$50 though.... Definitely not getting a stupid 3rd party game I might not like if they cost that much. I'll wait 'till OoT.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:36 pm   Post subject: Re: 3DS Topic
Shadow Hacker

$1000? God damn, do they think it's made out of solid gold?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm   Post subject: Re: 3DS Topic
Silver Member

It's so anyone who paid it off before hand didn't pay it off at a price lower than the system.

They've been taking pre orders for a while.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Crazy Poster (650-800)

James0x57 wrote:
Agreed. though I would much prefer Majora's Mask... -.-

QF fucking T
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:55 pm   Post subject: Re: 3DS Topic
Silver Member

That was violent.

lol
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:14 pm   Post subject: Re: 3DS Topic
Master Poster (800-999)

I'm springing for the Bomberman game they're making for it, it's been a while since I've played BM64
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:09 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

Link Master wrote:
I'm definitely getting a 3DS, and a lot of the planned titles, but I've decided not to reserve one. Gonna wait a while first and see if they release any new colors, plus I still gotta put back the money for this awesome laptop I got. I will reserve OOT though, even if I don't have a 3DS yet.

You're gonna regret waiting LM, I remeber having bought Twilight Princess and no Wii. Huge mistake. And you stole my topic you bastard!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:46 pm   Post subject: Re: 3DS Topic
Banned

The GBA Ambassador games are now available btw