Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:16 pm

GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:36 am   Post subject: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Silver Member

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/14/golde ... in-action/

I AM _SO_ EXCITED!! hahaha EPIIIIIC!!! XD
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:17 pm   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Silver Member

...c'mon someone else here has to be psyched about this. =S
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:22 pm   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Fire In My Hole

Im so excited I plan to move through smoke and mirrors....no? :(
Should be good, buts its Wii and DS, who cares about them.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:07 pm   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Banned

Nintendo is having a good E3 it seems. Somebody needs to get off their ass and post the conference video. The 3DS looks like a winner.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:34 pm   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Shadow Hacker

I was busy playing Mario Galaxy 2, but yes, Nintendo's press conference was full of win.
I saw 6 games that I want, including this one, and now I find myself wanting a 3DS, whereas before I didn't really care about it.

Edit: Hey, Jambo, you're the one who started the Rumour News, why don't you go revive it.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:06 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Link Master wrote:
Edit: Hey, Jambo, you're the one who started the Rumour News, why don't you go revive it.

FUCK OFF.

I mean nah thanks. Didnt even watch it.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Silver Member

I watched it. 3DS does look awesome. I mean, it has every single user interface; d pad, buttons, joystick, touch screen, camera, gyroscope, motion sensor.
Can't wait to see the 3D effect in person..
You can watch 3D movies on it too (wonder how though?)
It even takes 3D photos, that'll be fun!

The new version of tag mode sounds much more epic than the last, tis awesome. =)
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Ok, seen the 3DS Bit.

Not sure that all the sensors will be that greatly implemented, and they sound like they're just trying to fight the iPhone now...

A few people have mentioned that hands on the 3DS, the screen isnt that impressive, the 3D effect is very easily lost.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:38 pm   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Fire In My Hole

In all honesty I watched the trailer to Goldeneye and was turned off immediately. It looks like a different game, why fuck with perfection? And they used Daniel Craigs face? wtf
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:38 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Pierce Brosnan > Daniel Craigs
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:02 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Shadow Hacker

mikehippop wrote:
Pierce Brosnan > All other Bond actors

Fixed

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:57 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Banned

The Jambo wrote:
Ok, seen the 3DS Bit.

Not sure that all the sensors will be that greatly implemented, and they sound like they're just trying to fight the iPhone now...

A few people have mentioned that hands on the 3DS, the screen isnt that impressive, the 3D effect is very easily lost.

Trying to fight? I think the 3DS already beat up, spit on, and f*cked iphone in the ass. And it's not even out yet.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:11 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Silver Member

Yadao wrote:
Trying to fight? I think the 3DS already beat up, spit on, and f*cked iphone in the ass. And it's not even out yet.

QFT. I was going to say something when I read this yesterday but I couldn't word it quite that precisely.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Nintendo sold just over 100 Million DS Units (DS, DS Lite and DSi)

Apple sold 100 Million iPhoneOS Units this month (Not including iPhone 4)

Apps purchased (apple) - 5,000,000,000
Games Bought (nintendo) - 750,000,000

iPhone apps available - 225,000
DS Games Available - 930

All this considering iPhone OS devices cost 2x to 5x more than a DS.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:35 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Shadow Hacker

iPhone's are used for a hell of a lot more than video games, most features and apps of which have absolutely nothing to do with video games. Those numbers mean nothing in regards to gaming. Douche.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

http://148apps.biz/app-store-metrics/?mpage=catcount

Apps under the "GAMES" Catagory = 32,134

Compared to the iPhone the DS is a bit of a one trick pony.

Link Master wrote:
Douche.

I can't imagine why people don't like you.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Fire In My Hole

They could make the DS have 6 dimensions and it would still suck my 3D ass
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Shadow Hacker

The Jambo wrote:

And pretty much all of them are short and garbage. No real games do I see.

The Jambo wrote:

You've called me a lot worse, whore.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:46 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Yamishira wrote:
They could make the DS have 6 dimensions and it would still suck my 3D ass

Agreed, autostereoscopy on small screens = useless

Moves your eyes by an inch across the screen, and the effect is lost.

Never mind the fact that it has 2 screens, so you NEED to look away.

The Jambo wrote:

And pretty much all of them are short and garbage. No real games do I see.[/quote]

Where the hell have you been looking then?

Link Master wrote:
The Jambo wrote:

You've called me a lot worse, whore.

But I can get away with it.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 am   Post subject: Re: GoldenEye 007 remade for Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Shadow Hacker

The Jambo wrote:
But I can get away with it.

Slut.

Additionally, I don't really care about the whole "3D" aspect of the 3DS, never really cared about "3D" anything. It's the games I want.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW