Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - 3 Phantasy Star Online Questions

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:15 pm

3 Phantasy Star Online Questions

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:21 am   Post subject: 3 Phantasy Star Online Questions
Fire In My Hole

Thankfully I can ask this stuff on here without being burnt at the stake (since we all hacked it anyway).

1 - Not for me, but a guy on tube is asking me what level is best to fight Dark Falz on Hard?

2 - Towards The Future - I remember one time I did this mission with KIC he said killing certain enemies in each spawn, and killing Dark Falz would give you one of the coloured rings. Anyone tell me how to do this?

3 - Towards The Future - Again with this. Id used a code to unlock all areas, but when I choose this mission and get to Falz, it just drops me in an empty Ruins, and nowhere to go. LM mentioned I had to complete the game or something? Well I completed Ruins with said character on Hard (and got the credits) and then tried TTF on Normal, and got the samething. Whats the exact way to fix this again?

Thanks!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:48 am   Post subject: Re: 3 Phantasy Star Online Questions
Shadow Hacker

Yamishira wrote:
3 - Towards The Future - Again with this. Id used a code to unlock all areas, but when I choose this mission and get to Falz, it just drops me in an empty Ruins, and nowhere to go. LM mentioned I had to complete the game or something? Well I completed Ruins with said character on Hard (and got the credits) and then tried TTF on Normal, and got the samething. Whats the exact way to fix this again?

I have, no idea what you're talking about. =/

KIC mentioned how to get the Red Ring, but I don't remember the specifics.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:53 am   Post subject: Re: 3 Phantasy Star Online Questions
Fire In My Hole

Either you or someone said if you play TTF without finishing the game, or something, then you cant do the Dark Falz part of TTF.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:15 am   Post subject: Re: 3 Phantasy Star Online Questions
Shadow Hacker

Might have been Andy.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:26 am   Post subject: Re: 3 Phantasy Star Online Questions
The Kirbster

Yamishira wrote:
2 - Towards The Future - I remember one time I did this mission with KIC he said killing certain enemies in each spawn, and killing Dark Falz would give you one of the coloured rings. Anyone tell me how to do this?

To get the Purple Ring you were required to get an SS rank for the mission which involves completing it in less than an hour and not dying and two different enemy killing methods "Maximum Kill" which is kill everything and "Minimum Kill" which is what you're thinking. Basically it involves killing a certain amount of enemies usually the ones that open the gates and the like. You also have to be on V. Hard or Ult diff to achieve SS. PSO-World has this guide that shows you what enemies to kill to achieve the Minimum Kill SS rank. If theres anything that I may have not covered or maybe just outright confused you just let me know.

Yamishira wrote:

I remember having a similar glitch to this. Basically it involves running TTF prematurely without finishing the story diff through Ruins normally. It basically locks your character in whatever is open then and theres one way I remember using the pillars to unlock ruins again and I was able to select it normally but I dont know if it would help your problem. I'm guessing its the same as what I got or similar but perhaps this can be of help.
I am Kirby's #1 fan
Hyrule Temple Kirby Master of the SSBM Masters Club!
Proud owner of SSBM version 1.1
Current Project: Kirby and Sonic's Adventure 20% Completed
Kerrigan: Now ARC, don't you eat this pieeeeeeee!
Top Profile E-mail WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:32 am   Post subject: Re: 3 Phantasy Star Online Questions
Fire In My Hole

Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:26 am   Post subject: Re: 3 Phantasy Star Online Questions
Fire In My Hole

Nope, cant fix it. Deleted all my characters and beath Normal, and Hard, tried it again and the samething (it also locked my progress so I couldnt get off Forest in V Hard, yay for Unlock All diff codes). So Im guessing the offline version just doesnt work. Respective Tommorow works fine though, so atleast theres that
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm   Post subject: Re: 3 Phantasy Star Online Questions
2 - Times Poster

the answer to the first question is you need to be like lvl 50+ to beat him on Hard (including Good Equipment.)
Top Profile E-mail