Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - What have you purchased recently?

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:52 pm

What have you purchased recently?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:16 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

My latest purchase. Colors turned out crap though. Going to have to remake the images and order it again.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:18 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Yep, dull.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:22 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Remade the images and ordered one for Mike.

Much better!

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:23 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:53 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

New water cooler. $540.80

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:23 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

The Amazing Spider-Man for Xbox 360

$325 worth of crap from Wal-Mart

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Doctor Who Diecast Master's Pocket Watch
Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver of the 10th Doctor
Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver of the 11th Doctor
Green Laser Pointer II
Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets

Got free shipping and a free Canned Unicorn Meat.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:14 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Silver Member

I have one of those things!

Last week I bought an over-ear pair of $70 headphones.
Also purchased marathon tickets for all 3 Batmans, back to back with the 3rd starting at midnight. :D
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

James0x57 wrote:
I have one of those things!

Which thing?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Silver Member

The green laser pointer from thinkgeek. I bought it maybe 2 years ago. Posted it here, I'm sure.
Yep: Dec 18, 2010
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4867&p=247689#p247689

Also, the shinyness of it fades pretty quickly from sweaty hands. It was irritating to see that happen.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:58 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Silver Member

Oh wait! I have 2 of those things.
I bought 2 packs of the "Miracle Berry Fruit Tablets" a few months ago. Sent one to my sister in Afghanistan.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:22 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Yeah, didn't you pop one and drink a beer during Minecraft once? Fun times.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:53 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Silver Member

lol yes! that's right
I forgot about that
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:30 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

ImageImage

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Dead Island Game Of The Year Edition

Fully Reserved...
New Super Mario Bros 2
Kirby's Dream Collection
Halo 4 Limited Edition

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

My computer wouldn't turn on this morning (or rather, it did, but the screen didn't light up or anything, and the tv wasn't receiving a signal from the vga cable), and that scared the crap out of me. So after it finally decided to start working again randomly, I ran out and bought...

Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB External Hard Drive

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:25 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Silver Member

I bought a desktop, 2gb dedicated video ram, 8gb normal ram, 1TB HD, core i7, 3.4 GHz
+ a nice 23" monitor.

~$1,000
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:47 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Pre-ordered the Hyrule Historia from Amazon

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Hero of Time

can i butt in? :D

bought this:

i just started reliving my childhood with this gloriousness. except now i have some computer science background and have been modding the junk out of it! whod have known?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Tiny Member (5-50)

I just bought a laptop. And tomorrow I'm going to purchase Jet Grind Radio HD for the PS3.
Top Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next