Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - What have you purchased recently?

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:47 pm

What have you purchased recently?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:34 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Fully reserved Assassin's Creed III

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:12 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

Pre-ordered AC3. I was "lucky" enough to get the last Steel Case they had at my store. It has a huge ass dent on it >.<

bastards...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:00 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

They had only 6 left when I got mine. It's in good shape.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:39 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

I got it sort of straightened but theres no fixing the mashed corner. I found a guy selling his for 12 bucks on eBay that is from bestbuy. The bestbuy ones are actually individually packaged. So I picked it up.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

What do you mean by individually packaged exactly? I got mine from GameStop and it's shrinkwrapped and everything.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:19 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

Yeah shrink wrapped. The ones at my store were just stacked in a box as is apparently. Explains the condition of it. I emailed Gamestop CS about it.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:29 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Sounds like you got a shitty GameStop. That, or they just got a shitty shipment.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:51 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

Shitty shipment, the store is nice actually and the people too. Nice thing is it's a smaller city so there's never a line. Bad thing is small store = small quantities.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.

Awesome story, game-play kind of sucks. Like an old-style survival horror, you run more often then fight; not just because ammo is scare, but because the melee fighting mechanics are awkward. Level of mind-fuck= 7.5/10. Seems that Silent Hill 2 will forever stand the crown-jewel of the series.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:12 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Picked up Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Fully reserved Resident Evil 6

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:28 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:29 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:41 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

real pix or gtfo!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:08 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
It be true brah.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

Alright, here are some pics, you whore.
Also, turns out mikehippop ordered one himself the same day I did. So while I was showing him mine on messenger, the bastard whipped his own out. Punk.

Also, here's a couple more pics I took a couple weeks ago with mike and his not-as-awesome master sword that he didn't post about.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Iron Member

Let it be known that my not-as-awesome one is fit for killing people.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Shadow Hacker

(much more awesome looking ones are faux edge, meaning not sharpened)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:57 pm   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

I knew you two played with your swords out together. I actually want to make my own one day. The machinery I have access to now isn't big enough.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:18 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Silver Member

I bought 36 yogurts at walmart. The kind with granola in the lid.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:28 am   Post subject: Re: What have you purchased recently?
Banned

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next