Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:08 pm

What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1051 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:15 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Thor - it was sweet, good movie. Natalie Portman ftw as usual. 8.5/10
after like 7 full min of credits, there's more so stick around if you want to see it
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:22 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

James0x57 wrote:
after like 7 full min of credits, there's more so stick around if you want to see it

That much should be obvious by now. :P
What it contains should also be obvious.

I'll be going to see Thor in about..... 5 hours. More expensive tickets FTL. Stupid Sarge being at work until 5.....

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:13 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
I'll be seeing it for free a very very very fairly reasonably low particular cost that doesn't concern anyone....... fairly soon >.>......
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:15 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

I have now seen Thor. It was awesome.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
9/10

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:23 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

X-men First Class 8.85/10

AWESOME movie! Downsides: a few so-so special effects... and one scene someone said "slavery" and then the camera switched to the only black person... That was fucking stupid.

The rest was awesome though!! I won't spoil any.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Hangover 2

It's the exact same movie as the first one. Except the pictures at the end are way worse. And there's a lot of penis.

6.5/10
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

X-Men: First Class

awesome/10

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:41 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Super 8
I thought it was a really good movie. So did a lot of people in the theater. There was a few claps at the end o.O
8.5/10
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:22 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Priest

10/10

Itot wowasos awowesosmome.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:51 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Wow, that was strange timing. I just called up my friend- we're going to go see Priest in an hour. :D
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:10 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Priest - I liked it, shwas good. Very predictable though =p
7/10
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:50 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Water for Elephants

AMAZING movie! So tense at points! Made of win. Best movie I've seen in a long while.

9.75/10
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:28 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Green Lantern was alright. For non-comedies there's not much to Ryan Reynolds beyond a six pack...
Really quite predictable movie too..

6.5/10

My view on the movie may be skewed for 2 reasons though:
Midnight movie so I was tired..
The crowd was distracting with their green-light-up rings being raised randomly throughout the audience during inappropriate times causing others to laugh... =_=
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:31 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

Green Lantern
9.8/10

It was awesome. There wasn't as much action and things made with the ring as I had hoped for though. But next movie, I'm sure there will be plenty of both. :D

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
9.5/10

Minor spoiler: My only complaint was that they didn't fire the damn rocket. They put all that time an effort into it, and never used it. Even a misfire would have been better than a no fire.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:10 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Master Poster (800-999)

Haven't seen it yet, but that sounds like a real disappointment. Having it destroyed before they could use it sounds like a better idea, though. Don't deny it :p
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:31 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

Minor spoiler alert: I'm talking about a rocket launcher, which was going to be used to destroy something.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Transformers in 3D. Shwas pretty sweet I thought

7.88/10
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:14 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Iron Member

James0x57 wrote:
Tansformers

Melanoma in disguise!
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1051 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next