Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:08 pm

What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1051 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:32 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Master Poster (800-999)

1000 Get!

The Adjustment Bureau: 8/10
I know I'm quite late to seeing these movies but I rely heavily on pawn shops and Red Boxes
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:46 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Just saw Cowboys & Aliens- it was kind of lame... Bit boring, bit predictable, bit too "oh, well that was convenient"
4/10
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Crazy Stupid Love

Hilarious movie! Loved it. More than likely going to see it again. And totally going to buy it.

9.5/10
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:04 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

30min or less

6.5/10 It was okay. Ended a bit abruptly though. Meh.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

6.6/10 Change up
It was funny, not outstanding. Couple sick scenes.. lol
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:56 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

8.5/10
Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Cool movie- def worth the watch. Great for a mostly drama movie.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

8.9/10 The Help

Me gusta.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:45 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

7.8/10
Bridesmaids

Pretty freakin funny at points. Kind of feels slow though. Watch it if you can for cheap or free and don't have much idea of what else to watch
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:20 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

You sure do watch a lot of movies. lol

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:11 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Banned

He's a total movie perv.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:08 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Nuh-uh!

Well... except this one: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1684628/
Which I want to see mostly for the hot-hot-hot-hot
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:15 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Banned

Lol
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:41 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

I Am Number 4

7.5/10

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:46 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Banned

Y U NO 4/10?!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:50 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Shadow Hacker

But there were only 9, and 3 of them were dead!

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

The secret world of Arrietty 7.5/10

Was good- the dad character was a bit too flat though. And the movie felt really long.

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol 8.7/10

I've never seen the others, but this one was awesome. Really intense for a lot of it. It did slow down a bit towards the end though.

I feel like I forgot others since my last post too...
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Oh right, the other one was

Chronicle 9.25/10
Liked this one a whole lot. It felt a lot like Jumper but got much darker.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:24 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

Jeff Bridges: The Dude Abides (documentary, good one too. Jeff Bridges is cool)

The Big Lebowski (weird, but I like it for sure 7.8/10)

Starman (good movie, I liked it. 8/10)

Also, I watched the original Tron a couple months ago, loved it 9/10. Legacy is way cooler though :P
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:58 am   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Master Poster (800-999)

Sub-Par 90s movie night; Batman & Robin 8/10

I give it an 8 because literally everything that came out of Arnold Schwarzenegger's mouth was a pun until he got his ass handed to him at the end of the movie. It got a little ridiculous but it got a chuckle out of me.

Follow up: Mr. Freeze probably wouldn't need to refuel his suit so damn much if it wasn't covered in LEDs
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:26 pm   Post subject: Re: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Silver Member

The Hunger Games

9/10

Great movie! I liked it a lot
Top Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1051 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next