Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:07 pm

What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1051 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:34 pm   Post subject: What Movies/DVDs have you seen lately?
Infinite Poster

What movies have you seen so far over the summer? (Movie theatre movies)

I saw:
    A Cinderella Story - Very HOT girl in movie (Not HIlary Duff)
    SpiderMan 2 - Pretty good action :)
    Shrek 2 - Meh....... "But I am an Ogre" :lol:
    I, Robot - *Cough* Opps, sorry I must be allergic to Bull**** :lol: :lol:
Yay :mrgreen:
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Last edited by TheLuckyDucky on Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:41 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

I, Robot was excellent!! I enjoyed it very much! :)

I saw A Cinderella story with some girl friends of mine....I dunno what happened in it, I fell asleep. Seriously. :?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 10:48 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I am planning on seeing I Robot soon, but I did see Spiderman 2 earlier this afternoon.
Top Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:31 pm   Post subject:
~Inferno Affair~

Man I wanna watch I robot really bad ! maybe I'll go sometiems this week omg I have nomoney need to see so many movies! come one 1 more week till my B day (july 25) ^_^ going to be 14 in american age going to be 15 in real age going to be 17 in chinese age!

Well I think the only movie I've seen this summer was King Arthur lol ^_^ my friend invited to a VIP specail free it was awsome ppl from power 106 and
some other country music radio station was there giving king arthur shirts and dvds and posters and mmore x_x super wild crowed lol it was cool the movie was cool too!

ARC will always stay in memory even though if I'm not here \m/ wish you guys best luck I'll drop in once ina long while so dang busy T_T miss the life where I just stay home and do nothing and just play game adn test codes good times I say good times... it was just like yesterday when this place started
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:58 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I never go to theatures (maybe once every 2 years), but I saw Spider-Man 2 the day it came out. 8)
It was very good.

Also, during all the previews before the movie showed, there was one of a movie called.............uhhh...........cant remember...........captain something or another. :lol:
It was a piolet movie, looked kinda dumb.
Anyway, during that entire preview, the main theme from Stargate SG-1 was playing. Wasn't that theme made for Stargate? I wonder if they have permission to use that theme? :?

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:06 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

I've seen I,Robot, Spider-man 2 (yeah, there's a hyphen), and Shrek 2.

I've also rented a lot of movies recently.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:39 am   Post subject:
Metal Member (150-200)

I already watched:

Shrek 2

going to watch

Spiderman 2
(T)raumschiff Surprise - Periode 1 (Germany only, this one is a put-on on Enterprise --> Traumschiff means Dreamship, Raumschiff means Spaceship so even the title is already a put-on)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:20 pm   Post subject:
Smash Member (100-150)

I saw Harry Potter POA the day it came out... and then again a month later :D And I'm gonna go again :mrgreen: I also went to see Shrek 2 twice (Very hot cat in the movie).

I have this thing for going to see the same movies over and over, lol.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:41 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Link Master wrote:
Wasn't that theme made for Stargate?

No, it wasn't made specifically for stargate -- I believe it's one of those "freeware" songs, if you would call it that.
Top Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:16 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

When I went to see I,Robot, there was a trailer for Resident Evil: Apocalypse. I didn't know there was going to be a resident evil movie until now.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:50 pm   Post subject:
All Star Member (300-350)

EVERYONE SHOULD GO SEE ANCHORMAN! It's seriously Will Ferrel's best work, and I was laughing almost all throughout the movie.

I also saw Spiderman 2 and Shrek 2...they were ok, shrek wasn't that great...
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:25 am   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

Ive only seen Spiderman 2 this summer.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:03 am   Post subject:
Metal Member (150-200)

Spiderman 2
50 first dates (?) dunno the english name
Hidalgo
and I'll watch traumschiff surprise tomorrow

Top Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:21 am   Post subject:
Hmm, cinema nothing, I havent been able to go lately, many many films I would like to have seen also, Van Helsing, I Robot.

I will get to going though, time permitting. :)

DVD -

Master & Commander, Return of the king, Scary Movie 3 (dire), and Im currently now as we speak watching Gladiator for the 4th time.

TV -

24 Season 3 (not as good as 1 or 2)

Thats about it.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:37 am   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit. Someone lower a rope.
Hmm... nothing for me.

In my opinion, the 80's had all the great movies. The 90's had a few.

But ever since 2000 they've pretty much released nothing but crap. Spider Man 1 was not bad.

They just know that the average idiot out there doesn't expect a good plot; they just toss you a bunch of confusing things that make no sense and call it "deep".

Even T3 was a dissapointment.

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:57 am   Post subject:
I Eat Cars

spidey 2 kicked ass alot.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:05 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

I hear it's supposed to be better than the first; I'll probably watch it when it comes out on video.

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:37 pm   Post subject:
After just finishing watching Gladiator (made in 2000), I have to disagree I think it had a great plot, also the Lord of The Rings Trilogy are an awesome set of films, I agree there has been alot of crap lately, but its no reason to count them all out. :)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:45 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

I haven't seen Gladiator but I hear it's good. I'll probably never see it; I'm a pretty skeptic person.

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:22 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

Shrek 2 (not as good as Shrek 1, unless you love the city of Hollywood. I don't.)
Harry Potter (somewhat confusing movie. I have seen the first two, but not read any books.)
50 First Dates (loved it. Bought it on DVD as soon as it was out. :) )
Hidalgo (meh)
Passion (tough to watch, but worth it. Will buy it on DVD when it comes out.)
Day After Tomorrow (pretty decent movie. :) )
Troy (Excellent movie. Could have really done without the "love" scenes. Excellent movie, otherwise.)

I also just saw Gladiator for the first time. I rented it and had to watch it twice. I am definitely going to buy it on DVD, too. :D I like historical-type movies (see Troy), though Gladiator was mostly made up. Did you realize it only had 2 cuss words in it and no sex? First movie in a long time that I really liked that I could say that about. ;)
Top Profile
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1051 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 53  Next