Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Show your desktop!

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:07 pm

Show your desktop!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 563 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:26 pm   Post subject: Show your desktop!
Infinite Poster

Post pictures of your desktop here :P

Here is mine :P :P
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:41 pm   Post subject:
My Desktop
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:44 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit. Someone lower a rope.
My Desktop

That's my desktop. The wallpaper is a picture I made in Paints of myself juggling my brother's heads.

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:54 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

TLD, everytime you post a link to a picture and I click on it, it just takes me to the page where the link is. Maybe it's me but I'd like to know what to do to see them.

Jay, maybe you might want to put your picture in paints and invert it so that Neo is on the right side of the desktop and your icons will be out of the way. Just an idea. :)

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:56 pm   Post subject:
lol yeah I didnt think of that, thanks.

Either that or delete all my icons. :)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:56 pm   Post subject:
Infinite Poster

cptnoremac wrote:
TLD, everytime you post a link to a picture and I click on it, it just takes me to the page where the link is. Maybe it's me but I'd like to know what to do to see them.

yea, freewebs doesnt allow hotlinking for some reaosn...
Try right clicking on the link, click on propertoes, and then the link is right there, copy and paste...Sorry, freewebs is weird :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:05 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Time

Perhaps, in the future, you should just give us the url without making it a link. This will force everyone to copy/paste it and people shouldn't be confused anymore.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:16 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Ok, TLD; I'll try that.

Edit: Hey, it worked. Thanks, I'll try it on the picture of you now. :)

I'm batman.

Last edited by cptnoremac on Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:21 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

mine: http://www.geocities.com/sosbojam/my_desktop.bmp
now, i used a URL, You lot happy?

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:28 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Thanks for fixing my post. Can someone tell me how to make the link say what I want it to?

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:26 pm   Post subject:
Hero of Time

You do link description
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:30 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

The Jambo wrote:
mine: http://www.geocities.com/sosbojam/my_desktop.bmp
now, i used a URL, You lot happy?

Your link doesn't work.
When I try to view it, I get this instead.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:44 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Got it. Thanks, madewokherd.

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:16 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

My Desktop
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:33 pm   Post subject:
Infinite Poster

jvdthwip wrote:

LOL, whats the crabby patty txt file for? :D :D :D

Also, Im sure Kirby is cool would like all your kirby icons :P :D
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:50 am   Post subject:
My Desktop

Full of relaxation goodness :D
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:51 pm   Post subject:
I Eat Cars

http://www.freewebs.com/thingy1221/onedesktop.JPG

ok, thats mine, little bit clustered...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:10 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

o_O You have Guitar Pro 3, Guitar Pro 3 Demo, Guitar Pro 4 and Guitar Pro 4 Demo :P
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:34 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

TheLuckyDucky wrote:

LOL, whats the crabby patty txt file for? :D :D :D

Also, Im sure Kirby is cool would like all your kirby icons :P :D

I spent a lot of time playing the same segment of spongebob over and over to get exactly what Bubble Bass said in the "Pickles" Episode (In my signature)

I'm using Kirby pics to write a TI-83 plus Calculator game and perhaps windows game.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:29 pm   Post subject:
The Kirbster

Here's mine it's pretty stragiht forward.
I am Kirby's #1 fan
Hyrule Temple Kirby Master of the SSBM Masters Club!
Proud owner of SSBM version 1.1
Current Project: Kirby and Sonic's Adventure 20% Completed
Kerrigan: Now ARC, don't you eat this pieeeeeeee!
Top Profile E-mail WWW ICQ YIM
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 563 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next