Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Show yourself!

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:19 pm

Show yourself!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Show yourself!
Fire In My Hole

Is your real name Artimis?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Show yourself!
Hero of Legend

No it's not I just use that as an online name I prefer to not post it. And that pic was taken in my room since it was the only place in the house that had good enough lighting to take the picture
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Show yourself!
Fire In My Hole

Isnt your real name Amanda?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Show yourself!
Hero of Legend

Yeah it is since the social networking sites I hate using my real name because it's bad enough getting friend invites from random strangers that I have to turn down. And I also keep getting friend invites from people that went to highschool with me that I hate. So at least this way they cannot find me on facebook
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 am   Post subject: Re: Show yourself!
Banned

Look at those lips on that guy, they definitely have some hours in at the tube steak tasting convention.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 am   Post subject: Re: Show yourself!
Hero of Legend

Yadao seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ABOUT JOSH GODDAMMIT
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:17 am   Post subject: Re: Show yourself!
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Yadao wrote:
Look at those lips on that guy, they definitely have some hours in at the tube steak tasting convention.

XD

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Relieve yourself!
Silver Member

lol

anyway
I can't bake to save my life.

Chocolate chip cookies anyone?
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 am   Post subject: Re: Relieve yourself!
Hero of Time

James0x57 wrote:

[SER fag] Looking good, James.

*Looks down* Shoot! And I just put those on..
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:57 am   Post subject: Re: Show yourself!
Triforce Bearer

Yadao wrote:

devilhuntress wrote:
Yadao seriously SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY ABOUT JOSH GODDAMMIT

Yadao, I owe you a gift card to Best Buy or something because you just made my day.
Good thing I don't have Facebook. I don't have the option to view that picture. :D
If Amanda knew what she was doing she would upload her image to http://www.imageshack.us
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:17 am   Post subject: Re: Relieve yourself!
Hero of Legend

shut up Jared I can't upload photos from my files other than facebook because every other site takes too long to load
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62