Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Minecraft

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Minecraft

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:05 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Blade Master of ARCentral (1400)

Link Master wrote:
Hows he doing Argon? Everything okay?

Kind off topic here but he is stable for now :)
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:32 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Shadow Hacker

Glad to hear. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:36 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Banned

I go camping for 4 days, and you blew it up! I can't leave you home alone can I?
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Banned

*logs on*

Ok

What the flying fuck?
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Shadow Hacker

Town is too fucked up. Most the shit worth having has been destroyed. Unless Mike really does have a backup to be restored, I'm going to start a new map on the next update. And if he does have a backup, I'd like to know just how the fuck he got one without ftp access.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:28 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Banned

A few things:

- Why did this happen?

- Even if he does have a backup, that's not much of an excuse.

- Why would we want to start a new map with the risk of random mass asshat greifing?

- You (LM) seem a bit too cool about what happened... "Town's fucked, oh well, RESET"

I'm not sure I'll be coming back for a new map.
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:51 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Shadow Hacker

Okay, here's what I know. Following the posts in this topic, James decided to go total douche and blow up Mike's house. Mike joined, got pissed, and destroyed some of James' shit. Mike then claimed to have a backup of the map (but did not divulge how he acquired it) and destroyed the Clock Tower for fun afterwards. James then decided to burn down his Nether Portal housing for fun on the premise that a backup would be restored. In all, Mike's house, Yadao's Clock Tower, and James' House, Nether Portal housing, Mob Trap, Sheep Farm and Sand Generator were destroyed. There's also random iron bars and Lapis Lazuli Blocks scattered about, most likely by Mike.

No, it's not an excuse, but his house was damaged, and if he does indeed have a backup, it would obviously be restored to restore his house. May as well have some fun right? It's not like we haven't all done it before.

As previously mentioned, I removed James from the white-list (basically banning him). He's the one who started the mass asshat greifing. Removing him removes the problem (until someone else decides to go rogue anyway, and that's always going to be an issue).

Oh beleive me, I was pissed, but there's nothing that I can do about it. If I had a backup, I'd have restored it by now, and with the removal of James, everything would be back to normal, minus one player. I do not have one however, but there are claims that Mike has one, so that should suffice. It all depends on just how recent it is though, and if he really has one at all. And if he doesn't have one, then there's nothing that can be done about it, so we may as well just move on.

That being said, if Mike doesn't have a backup, then he will also be removed from the white-list for griefing. And if he really does have one, further action will be taken depending on just how exactly he acquired it to begin with.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:52 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Silver Member

*doesn't read LM's post yet*

I was fed up with mike constantly being an asshole so I tnt'd some of his fugly house. "most of the glass is still intact."
I also destroyed most of my house from the ground up so he couldn't get the satisfaction of revenge on me.

He took it out on your clock tower and the sheep farm. But he said he had a backup.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:54 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Silver Member

LM's order of events is off but yeah
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Silver Member

The lapis and iron bars was me, after mike said he had a back up, after I joyfully watched the nether house burn
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:57 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Shadow Hacker

James0x57 wrote:
I was fed up with mike constantly being an asshole

I am too, but for the sake of the game, I ignore it and push it to the back of my mind where it will eventually form as a tumor and kill me.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:02 am   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Shadow Hacker

I also thought James was being a bit too cool about being banned. Turns out he no longer wishes to play on the same server as Mike. That doesn't excuse what he did however.

Also, double posting contest GO!

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:04 am   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Silver Member

It wasn't THAT bad. lol Just some leaves, bookshelves, and a small bit of easily replaced glass.
edit: I also put 2 or 3 tnt on his halfslab floor, so there were some holes from that too

I fully expected to be banned for it. Would be ridiculous if you didn't.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 12:28 am   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Banned

Well, I won't be taking this server too seriously anymore. I'll still pop on to mess around, not build anything I care about.
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:36 am   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Shadow Hacker

Quote:
Link Master says
so....
backup
where is it
and how recent
mikehippop says
Lol backup
As if I had one
Link Master says
mikehippop says
What? You wouldn't let me access the server and I'm to lazy to go all cain-and-able on it.
too*
Link Master says
you told james u had a backup
and blew up yadaos clock tower
mikehippop says
Of course I did
Link Master says
HIT ENTER >_<
mikehippop says
That fucker blew up my house and everything I worked for in the process. My diamonds and such. That map was dead to me at that point and I am no longer willing to build on maps where douchebags randomly blow up shit and the admin doesn't make regular backups (-_-). So, yeah, as one last "Fuck you all!" I blew up the clock tower. And I do not regret it.
As for the backup, it was a lie to make James attack stuctures other than his own.
Unfortunately, he ran out of TNT.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:37 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Banned

Wow, Mike.

I always thought you were just a stubborn guy who liked to argue. Turns out you are just an asshole. What did my tower have to do with your guys' fight?

(I didn't submit my initial reply because it was too harsh... well, maybe it wasn't)
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:46 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Banned

*awkward silence*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:11 am   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Shadow Hacker

*awk-b-gone*

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:24 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Shadow Hacker

Switched to the map before this one, since it was still on the server and not blown up. Go have fun looking at your old stuff! Yadao had like 3 houses on it.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:49 pm   Post subject: Re: Minecraft
Shadow Hacker

After watching this video and finally figuring out just how the sand gets duplicated (its all in the timing, stupid minecraft mechanics), I've come up a sand/gravel generator of my own. It kinda looks like James, but the circuitry looks nothing alike. I'll probably change it so sand/gravel collection is automatic, but currently I like it the way it is. I'll make it on the map if anyone wants to see it.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 640 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next