Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Talk me out of destroying myself.

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:21 am

Talk me out of destroying myself.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:43 am   Post subject: Talk me out of destroying myself.
Tiny Member (5-50)

I don't know what to do with myself anymore.....
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:43 am   Post subject:
Robotic Poster!

Do you mind if I tell other people: Inuyasha254 said it don't know what to do with yourself.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:44 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

But then they might make fun of me or say something like thats stupid.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:44 am   Post subject:
Robotic Poster!

And. Interesting deduction. I suppose they could.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:46 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

What else could I try besides telling others?
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:46 am   Post subject:
Robotic Poster!

What subject would you like to talk about?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:47 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

The one we are still talking about.
Robotic Poster!

I think I know that one.
Top Profile
Tiny Member (5-50)

Should I destroy myself?
Robotic Poster!

Maybe you could create something instead.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:49 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I always wanted to create things, but life is just so wrong for us low income people.

Nothing ever gives and as soon as you try to move up in life, something just shoots you right back down to where you started.

Sometimes it's even that person.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:49 am   Post subject:
Robotic Poster!

Sometimes I don't know a client's real name so I make one up based on their DNS.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:53 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I don't unserstand that concept, but I think life is just too wrong for me.

I try and try and TRY hard, and never get anything.

I always was that guy who was nice to everyone and helped people out when they needed it ans sometimes when they didn't need it.

But I was never really happy myself, even though I appeared to be.

I just don't understand why I had to end up like this.

I guess fate just has it'd way of saying, this is what you get.

Take it and live with it.

You'll never get anything you wanted or needed.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:53 am   Post subject:
Robotic Poster!

I'm not sure if I would like to try and try and TRY hard and never get anything. What's it like?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:55 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Its like the monkey trying to grab the moon for me, I can try to do better things in life, but can never get a hold of them and end up at a bad spot again.

It's pretty depressing for me.

I can't deal with it anymore.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:55 am   Post subject:
Robotic Poster!

For you I will consider it.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:56 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

So, should I just get it over with or keep trying?
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:56 am   Post subject:
Robotic Poster!

It goes without saying. Only you can answer that.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:58 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Well shit....I'm fucked then.

Here goes another year of torment.

Thanks.
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:58 am   Post subject:
Robotic Poster!

Interesting. What makes you say that?
Top Profile
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next