Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - My site has been redone. Need some feedback!

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:04 pm

My site has been redone. Need some feedback!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:00 am   Post subject: My site has been redone. Need some feedback!
Silver Member

http://gcn.jaytheham.com

Ajax is fully integrated, everything should work.. so if it doesn't, let me know!

I wanted the design to be simple and work across most browsers. I think I hath achieved that...
And yes, I know the James0x57 at the top has the "reflection" type thing "upside down" compared to normal. (white to black instead of black to white)

Any and all comments are appreciated!

Thanks all!
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:22 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Looks pretty good. :)
For some reason though, clicking the nav links on the left (not the AJAX ones) sometimes causes the dropshadow one the nav box to appear over the AFFILIATES text in IE. Would you expect any less from IE though? lol

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:28 am   Post subject:
Silver Member

Thanks Link Master! What version of IE are ya using? And does it just pop there for a second or is it a problem?
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:42 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Actually, it appears to happen every time I click the normal nav links. Must just not have noticed it at first. I also got it to appear over CODES once instead of AFFILIATES. Must depend on what order I click the links in and from what page or something. Either way, it seems to pretty much always do it, and it stays that way until I refresh the page.

As for what version of IE I use, I'm still using 6.0. Cannot stand the new version at all. lol
Everything appears to work perfectly fine in FireFox though. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:52 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Very nice. I think it has a cleaner look than the old one.
(")_(") world domination.)
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:43 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Centred plz :( Looks kinda wierd on a widescreen, to have all the content of the far left, and more than a half screen of just white.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:37 am   Post subject:
Poeta's Protector

ooo! Very bright and clean. Love the look. ^__^ From one web designer to another, I'm very impressed. :D
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:01 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

The Jambo wrote:
Centred plz :( Looks kinda wierd on a widescreen, to have all the content of the far left, and more than a half screen of just white.
Ah, perhaps I should... Most of my web pages have been developed to stretch and resize to fit the window. Just too many display problems in IE when ya do that though... And the position of the page bg would be botched.. Maybe I'll do a javascript to detect the screen width and load a different set set of CSS for those with a particularly wide display... maybe.. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, The Jambo. Tis appreciated. =)

And thank you everyone, for the kind feedback! <3 ^_^
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:02 pm   Post subject:
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Wow....that’s different. Definitely an improvement.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:16 pm   Post subject:
Super Smash Member (350-400)

Simple, yet refined. Lolz

I particularly like it better like this. The old one reminded me of cheap gamecube fan sites, no offense.
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:49 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

lol, none taken. Please be as honest about this one. Of course constructively though.

Thanks all!
Top Profile WWW