Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Mic to speaker

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Mic to speaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:53 pm   Post subject: Mic to speaker
The Kirbster

I know when we speak into a mic the computer will record the sound to be played back later. However is it possible to make it so instead of recording it it plays it back to us in real time like if we were in an audio convo?
I am Kirby's #1 fan
Hyrule Temple Kirby Master of the SSBM Masters Club!
Proud owner of SSBM version 1.1
Current Project: Kirby and Sonic's Adventure 20% Completed
Kerrigan: Now ARC, don't you eat this pieeeeeeee!
Top Profile E-mail WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:27 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

i cant think of any im afraid, i dont know how, but my PC seems to do it anyway.

I plugged my 360's output into the Mic and it came through the speakers instantly.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:28 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

uh, you don't need anything, they do that automatically.. o.O
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:45 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I don't think you understand what he meant TS. He basically wants to turn his comp into a karaoke machine. As in he speaks in the mic, and it plays through the speakers like an intercom.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:43 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Yea. Mine does that automatically.

I plugged the input into Line in, and it played through the speakers. Real time.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:14 am   Post subject:
Silver Member

Link Master wrote:
I don't think you understand what he meant TS. He basically wants to turn his comp into a karaoke machine. As in he speaks in the mic, and it plays through the speakers like an intercom.
Nope, I understood completely..
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:51 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Then explain to him how to do it, which is what he obviously wants to know.
Just simply telling him it can be done is of no help. *slap*

:P

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW