Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - New to forum making...

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 pm

New to forum making...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:34 pm   Post subject: New to forum making...
Tiny Member (5-50)

I couls use quite a bit of help.

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_Heaven/

That's the link, but the name is "Gaming Paradise".

If possible, I could use some skins and possibly a banner.

And even members...

May I get some suggestions, please? Other than the advertize part for the members...

Oh yea, is it possible I can get Seven of Nine's program, or at least a link to it?
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:02 pm   Post subject:
Poeta's Protector

Looks like a free hosted forum. You can't do a lot with those. Maybe a banner, and some skins (whatever the hosting place offers) but I'm not famliar with Invision. As for the Robot Mod, that's a mod and if I'm not mistaken, I don't think you can add mods to all free forums.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:44 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

Fan4Lost wrote:
Looks like a free hosted forum. You can't do a lot with those. Maybe a banner, and some skins (whatever the hosting place offers) but I'm not famliar with Invision. As for the Robot Mod, that's a mod and if I'm not mistaken, I don't think you can add mods to all free forums.

It is a fre hosted forum. I am not paying for a forum...

I figured the banner. Can anyone here make one to the forum's name?

About the robot: AGH! Oh well. I tried...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:53 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

If you want I could have a shot at the banner.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:34 pm   Post subject:
Super Smash Member (350-400)

The robot mod is in phpBB 2.0.× only...
But I mean a downloadable version, free hosted versions will not be able to install any Mods, so Robot Mod too...

Click on the big image in my sig and at the "www" image under my sig, you will see 2 examples of downloaded forums...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:32 pm   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

I found that out, that I cant use them...

rwnd wrote:
If you want I could have a shot at the banner.

Please do.

It is still under some construction, it is not COMPLETELY finished, but it is enough people can join...

Owner of http://z3.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_Heaven/index.php?

Sprite comic maker. Currently taking suggestions. PM me if you have one. If used, it will come here: http://other.smackjeeves.com/

And you will be credited. Please keep it in mind that it is usualy gaming related, as in the characters.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:11 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

Size?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:47 pm   Post subject:

I think he means this:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:45 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

If you want something changed just let me know.

I'll add more later.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:54 pm   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

I'm new to this too.
My forum:
NO ADVERTISING
Join if you want.

Edited by Link Master
Top Profile
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:26 am   Post subject:

Okay, but what do you want to know about making forums???
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:48 pm   Post subject:
Master Poster (800-999)

Well, I had some questions, but I found some answers myself.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:38 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

agh, thanks anyway, I think i'll do with the small group I got, hoping to get more...

oh, yea, never mind about the banner, I got one... Not too good at costum banners...

Owner of http://z3.invisionfree.com/Nintendo_Heaven/index.php?

Sprite comic maker. Currently taking suggestions. PM me if you have one. If used, it will come here: http://other.smackjeeves.com/

And you will be credited. Please keep it in mind that it is usualy gaming related, as in the characters.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:01 am   Post subject:

It's too big...