Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Silent Hill Versus Resident Evil!

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Silent Hill Versus Resident Evil!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:05 am   Post subject: Silent Hill Versus Resident Evil!
Crazy Poster (650-800)

OK, i love them both. But which is the best?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:10 am   Post subject:
Fire In My Hole

Silent Hill is without a doubt scarier in my opinion. RE games stop being scary after Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, the only RE game pass that one that made me jump, and gave me abit of a chill was Dead Aim, and no I dont know why either, but the atmosphere was very good, the game however wasnt.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:02 pm   Post subject:
All Star Member (300-350)

silent hill 1 was well freaky but i never got around to buying any of the others. i think them being on the PS2 put me off :P
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:06 am   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

vixtro wrote:
silent hill 1 was well freaky but i never got around to buying any of the others. i think them being on the PS2 put me off :P

Don't let that put off. You can still get them for the XBOX and Pc too, ya know.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:27 pm   Post subject:
All Star Member (300-350)

there on xbox? didnt know that :P

and i cant get them on pc cuz my pc is naff. overwise i would have rome total war and be loving it :(

oh well i'm happy wit medival total war and stronghold crusader :)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:31 am   Post subject:
Flame Jim

Res is the better as a series, great story and gameplay- Silent Hill is still brilliant dark and more twisted just not as good a series.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:23 am   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

Well, yeah, your right, i suppose. Silent Hill 3 could of been better, and i'm not really forward to SH4 - just don't like the whole "locked in room" concept. I need to get out more....
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:49 am   Post subject:
Flame Jim

Silent Hill 4 was good in the room as an idea but boring as you have to keep going over the same areas over and over.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:31 am   Post subject:
Crazy Poster (650-800)

Jay B. wrote:
Silent Hill 4 was good in the room as an idea but boring as you have to keep going over the same areas over and over.

But i like Silent Hill 1 and 2's free-roam gamepaly - just made it feel longer and better if ya ask me.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:36 am   Post subject:
Flame Jim

Agreed first 2 are excellent games!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:42 am   Post subject:
Hero of Legend

I'm going for resident evil espacially the 4th one there's a lot of interaction with the enviornment and the it has the best boss fights
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:18 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Don't bump dead topics, especially when they're damn near 2 years old.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]