Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Sonic Adventure 2

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Sonic Adventure 2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:56 pm   Post subject: Sonic Adventure 2
Transcendental Guitarist

Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit. Someone lower a rope.
Should I buy this? I beat the first one and had fun playing it. It even had a few cool tunes (sky deck). But I hear the second one isn't as good.

Anyway, I know there are some die-hard Sonic fans here (not me) so I though I'd ask.

By the way, I was downloading some songs off the Sonic Adventure Soundtrack and I wanted to find a song but I don't know what it's called. It's the one you hear when you go inside "Eggman's" base next to the temple in the Mystic Ruins. You know, the one where you can see Dark Sonic inside a glass tube. What's the name of the song that plays there?

Thanks.

I'm batman.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:38 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

I prefer SA2B, but that's just me.
If you have the money to spend, and no other plans, I'd go ahead and buy it.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:47 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Alright. What does the "B" stand for?

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:56 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
SA2B

Edit:

If you're getting it for Dreamcast, then it's just SA2.
SA2B is the GameCube version.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:41 pm   Post subject:
The Kirbster

The name for the Eggman base song is Mechanical Resonance for Final Egg.
I am Kirby's #1 fan
Hyrule Temple Kirby Master of the SSBM Masters Club!
Proud owner of SSBM version 1.1
Current Project: Kirby and Sonic's Adventure 20% Completed
Kerrigan: Now ARC, don't you eat this pieeeeeeee!
Top Profile E-mail WWW ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:09 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Cool. Thanks, KIC. I figured you'd know.

I'm batman.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:56 am   Post subject:
Tiny Member (5-50)

You should buy the game because remember how on the first game if you complete all six characters storys you unlocked super sonic and you get to play as him in a fight against perfect chaos.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:40 am   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

buy if you got a bro or sis the multi-player is awesome the chao garden is way better then the first one making it addicting........come to think of it i'am bout to go play peace!
Top Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:55 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

I'm pretty sure cpt doesn't care much after nearly 2 years. I don't stop by often, I normally log on about once a month, several months at most, but I find it funny when some hatchlings bump a topic from when I was an active! Oh the memories!!!