Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - 7H3 RUM0UR N3W5

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:00 pm

7H3 RUM0UR N3W5

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1862 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:42 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

New years roundup

Well, the spring slump for games has arrived, and we had better stocked up on games because theres nothing decent for a while now.

On the upside, the stats for the holiday season are in, and the rumor mill is back into business.

Obviously i will skip PS3 stuff.

Statistamatistics

Xbox 360 has just revealed it has now sold 17.7 Million units worldwide since launch, where it seems nexgenwars (I believe its in someones sig here) had estimated it at around 12.7 Million. This puts the 360 back in the lead, until the Wii annouces its figures.

Halo 3 has sold 8.1 Million copies, since its launch.
Mass Effect has sold 1.6 Million since its launch, only 6 weeks ago.
Xbox live smashed its records, with a new record for concurrent users set on 2nd of January.

Upcoming stuff

CES is upon us soon, and since Nintendo never bothers attending, i cant really say anything about Ninty again (Damn silenced Nintendo)

PSP - Sony has put Skype for PSP in its CES schedule, which would tie in with its plan for expanding in portable media and communiation. We do not know how this will tie in with BT's plan though, and expect it will not be available to UK users.

Xbox 360 - HD-DVD players inside a 360 has been rumored for over a year now, but it may appear to happen now. Additional facts that Microsoft are working on additional interfaces for the 360, suggest an entirely new 360 SKU is upon us, along with the new addition of the name "Xbox 360 Ultimate", this seems to be tying in with the Vista SKU's.

360 Ultimate = Vista Ultimate
360 Elite= Home Premium
360 Premium = Vista Home Basic

This leaves the 360 Arcade to be competition for the Wii, and is essentially in a complete different range.

The 360 Ultimate is rumored to have:

HDMI port
High-Def Audio port (Likely Optical out)
45nm Processor
Silent fans
Built in Wifi
IDTV (Interactive TV)
320GB HDD

Followers of new will know that HDMI is now rolled out across all 360's (except the arcade i believe), and IDTV was in development for many months, along with 45nm processor factors recently opened by Intel, this is looking extremely likely.

>.< Looks like i'll be buying another 360.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:12 am   Post subject:
Banned

My Arcade has HDMI, as well as the Falcon chip. It was basically a Premium without a HDD or the chrome bezel/eject button. The reason I bought it was because I knew that I could always upgrade it with accessories when it was convenient to do so. Otherwise, I would have waited and got the Premium. It was actually cheaper this way, though. :P
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1862 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94