Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - Highest selling games

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Highest selling games

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:01 pm   Post subject: Highest selling games
Tiny Member (5-50)

Anybody seen this yet? it says it's up to date so here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_be ... ideo_games

It was last updated in july 2007.

It shows games from any console that is selling high. It seems that pokemon and Mario are killing the competition.

These are the highest selling games from each system.

Nintendogs sold 13.6 million( P & D Sells 7.5 million)

xbox 360's gears of War only sold 3.7 million(but I guess we have to wait for halo 3 don't we)

PS3's Resistance : Fall of man only sells 2 million(the only game to go over 1 million Suprisingly)

And Wii's Wii sports sells 5.97 million

Big suprise here,. DS games are selling more than these console games. Although I could be saying this prematurely as PS3 and Xbox 360 hasn't released there best yet. This site could be false too because anybody can change anything in Wikipedia........ oh well

discuss anyways.
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:17 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

These are old figures.

DS is selling about 10x more than PSP

The Market share on Current gen consoles are 15% to PS3, 36% to Wii and 49% to 360

Although M$ has been accused of adjusting its sales figures.

Halo is highly catching in comparison though now, and considering it only has 2 games, is the most popular game around.

When Halo 2 was released, it had the most sales of ANY ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCT, beating Pirates of the Caribbean: DMC.

Call me Skype Me™! Mesasge me on Steam™! IM Me

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:44 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

That's cause Halo2 pwns
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:40 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Som1 wrote:
That's cause Halo2 pwns

Not everybody thinks that you know
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:04 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

well those people are just stupid :D

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:37 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

You callin' my friend stupid?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:03 pm   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

Yes. Yes i am.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:33 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Well, just don't tell him that. He has a bit of a short temper :)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:17 am   Post subject:
Super Smash Member (350-400)

true, halo 2 was one of the best selling games ever created
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Top Profile E-mail
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:03 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

One of? pokemon Diamond and pearl together, win, but otherwise, Halo 2 is the top.

Halo 3 without a doubt will be the highest selling game for a LONG time.

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:13 am   Post subject:
Silver Member

Smash Bros Brawl will outsell Halo 3 until it snows in hell.
Top Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:17 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

:lol: Care to bet on that?

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:09 pm   Post subject:
Giga Poster (500-650)

Halo 2 outsold Super Smash Bros. Melee
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:44 pm   Post subject:
Banned

I played Halo and Halo 2 for the first time a few days ago. It was pretty fun (multi-player), but I still will stick with my Wii and SSBB.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:47 pm   Post subject:
Poeta's Protector

OMG, Nintendogs pwns you all! :lol: j/k
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:51 am   Post subject:
ಠ_ಠ (☞゚∀゚)☞

:lol: Halo 2 is fitting for a lot of people.

Its so flexible, you can be serious about it, in which case there are some very tactful ways of playing.

You can just have fun, throwing grenades that stick to peoples eyes, so that all they can see is blue.

Or like me and some friends, you can just screw up the whole game, by taking (fully loaded with 4 people, 3 in the warthog and one standing on top) and driving over a mancannon. Or all trying to capture one person. :lol:

Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:51 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

The Jambo wrote:
The Market share on Current gen consoles are 15% to PS3, 36% to Wii and 49% to 360

Although M$ has been accused of adjusting its sales figures.

Hardware sales in the U.S., Japan, and an estimate of worldwide can be found at the below site for the Next-Gen systems.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/donny2112

Yes, I like sales data. ;)
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:12 pm   Post subject:
Silver Member

I don't know. Something about Halo 3 makes me think it won't sell as well as Halo 2 did. Maybe it's because it's the same game over again but with prettier graphics and new weapons? Eh, we'll see. I still think that Halo 2 is overrated (but fun). :P
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:20 pm   Post subject:
Gold Member

The userbase is much less in the U.S. at Halo 3's release compared to Halo 2's release. Combined with the higher cost of Halo 3, it'll probably sell less at first. That may pick up over time, though, as the 360 goes down in price.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:44 pm   Post subject:
Transcendental Guitarist

Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit. Someone lower a rope.
I for one will probably not play it for a long time just because it's on a system I don't ever intend to buy. And if I ever do play it, it will be for the campaign. I think I'll enjoy that.

I'm batman.
Top Profile E-mail WWW YIM