Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - A depiction of Shadow The Hedgehog. (The game)

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:23 pm

A depiction of Shadow The Hedgehog. (The game)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:21 pm   Post subject: A depiction of Shadow The Hedgehog. (The game)
Triforce Bearer

Yeah, I know the characters here hardly resemble Sonic or Shadow, but it depicts what's going on at Sega pretty well.

[quote="Mr. Crow"]just clone yourself 7 times and
Top Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:55 pm   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

This strip is ancient...

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:14 am   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Well I just found it. Why, what site do you find these strips on?

Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:21 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

vgcats.com ...

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:51 am   Post subject:
Demonic Poster

Ashovare wrote:
Well I just found it. Why, what site do you find these strips on?

It says it right there on the strip :?
Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:45 pm   Post subject:
Triforce Bearer

Ohh... :oops:

Top Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:52 am   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

Location: between a location close enough to kill you and the edge of the universe
hilarious but sadly true
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:43 pm   Post subject:
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
You do realize this topic is almost a year old....
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:33 am   Post subject:
Giant Member (200-250)

Location: between a location close enough to kill you and the edge of the universe
i dont care mikehippop,i'l post where i want,you cant stop me,the topic is not locked,and yes i do know tha its almost a year old,got a problem with that
Top Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:06 am   Post subject:
Iron Member

Location: Hey look, I changed my location. Unfortunately, I didn't change it to anything clever or funny.
Read the rules. *Also, I am wondering exactly how many forum sites have you been to? If you did this at Bubbling-iso you would be strike two...or banned. Do you really NEED to have the topic locked (as if someone had enough time to lock them all) to know that you shouldn't post in it? Are you so dim that you would post in a 2 year old topic that everyone has long forgotten? Look, the rules clearly state to NOT BUMP OLD TOPICS unless you ADD to the CONVERSATION. (Giving more information, solving a problem, asking a question...ect..ect..ect) The main reason I tell you this is the same reason I tell others to not do something when they break the rules.

1: To keep said person from being banned some day.

2: To keep said person from spamming the forum by breaking the rules.(not really this case)

3: To keep said person from being "N00BISH".

4: There is no 4. Moving on.

5: To overall help said person move peacefully about the forum.

6: There is actually a 6, I just chose not to type it.

Example : There was a member named Macalaniawoods. He came to AR central for codes. He didn't speak much English and no one could understand his posts.(I don't belive he understood ours aswell) No one helped him, so he kept making topics, asking for the same thing. I PMed him and discovered he spoke spanish. I gave him the codes he asked for, showed him the main site, and told him the rules he was breaking and why no one would help him. He stopped posting for about a week and then posted again. In the post he requested another code. By this time everyone was fed up with him and his topics were mostly ignored. I tried to help him again, but he did not listen/understand because he posted again. After that he was given a warnning. I told him that he would be banned if he continued. He posted again and was banned afterwards.*
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:05 am   Post subject:
Shadow Hacker

No, but I can. Topic locked.

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]