Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/njssjfu/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3830: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Action Replay Central :: View topic - ARC Project Revealed

Action Replay Central

Official Forums of ARCentral.net
IRC:cookie.sorcery.net #ARCentral
* FAQ   * Rules   * Search   * Members   * The Staff
* Login
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:25 am

ARC Project Revealed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:45 pm   Post subject: ARC Project Revealed
Shadow Hacker

For the past couple years now, I have been remaking the main site. It would still be the same design, but organised better than ever before. I actually wanted to complete it by ARC's 2nd Anniversary. Failing that, I shot for Christmas 2005, but again I didn't make it. It's mostly due to not working on it enough. Be it because I was too busy, or just too lazy to do it, both were the case. Even now it is not complete, but I can wait no longer.

The only section left unaccounted for is the code section. Uploading it before that is complete could work for the better however. At least this way, when new codes are added, they can be added directly to the now released project. This also reduces stress on my end, as I no longer have to worry about missing a single code. That was one of the main reasons I didn't want to work on the project half the time.

I have just finished downloading the entire FTP (with the exception of two unimportant folders), and burned it along with the ARC Project in it's current state to a blank disc for backup purposes. After which, I uploaded the project, and deleted all the now out of date folders. All code related folders will remiain at this time however, since the code section is not complete.

Anyway, I hope you all like the new look and feel of the site. If you have any questions or consernes, or just wanna say "Wow! The site looks so awsome now!" (:roll: :lol:), please post them in this topic. Thank you for your time, and have a nice day. :)

8-bit Link pwns you all!
Top Profile E-mail WWW